Reviews for Give In
Shadow Masen chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Such a good interpretation of E and B's mindset here! I think you captured it perfectly. Good writing!
sharnbundel chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
A really good effort. Keep up your good work hun
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Great job! Edward, the over thinker, the way he tortures himself.. Bella, over joyed, yet frustrated that he can't believe she is perfectly fine... You captured it all.
I encourage you to keep writing. :))
Isabella Jaymes chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love it. You really showed us what was going on with their minds. Write more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh Edward...just give in, you're making Bella feel worse! You've done really well with this, it describes their thoughts perfectly! Maybe you could turn it into a proper long story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i think your writing style is okay but it was a little short even for a one shot
Judy1998 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Interesting... I think you've captured Edward's personality perfectly. He's quite pessimistic all the time, so of course he'll blame himself for Bella's injuries. Of course, it's not his fault; he can't help it because he's a vampire.

I think you should write more often. Good job on your first try. ;)

-Judy1998
rlwoods chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
For a first time writer, you have a really good start here. I think you managed to convey both Bella and Edwards inner monologue from the time on the island really well. I have to say I think this might have been exactly what was going on in their minds at that time. Great job!

Rhonda