Reviews for Bella's Anatomy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Funny beginning to this chappy. ;) I love that they are moving right along in their lives and that they are engaged, but not rushing into the marriage . . . this story is just oh, so, believable.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Your older Alice is funny. I don't think I mentioned that in any earlier reviews. She was particularly feisty in this chapter. Mr. Masen . . . boom-chicka-wow-wow . . . for Alice. Funny and sweet. The ILY's in this chapter were pretty darn cute as well. I really like this BxE . . . both doctors . . . both secure. Nice.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
I agree with the not needing to know anything about his ex. It truly doesn't matter in the end. So loved the "breathing each other's breaths" part of that scene . . . to me that is seriously hot . . . so much passion between two lovers that you have lost the ability to kiss and are just panting messes . . . yeah, that, my goodness, is hot! I hope you feel better soon. Sad to hear you are un-well. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I liked the way she seems to be working through everything. This being so very short, chapter wise, we most likely will not find out what went wrong in the past Edward relationship, eh? I guess in the end, it doesn't really matter, only that he was hurt enough to run from Chicago to Seattle. Poor Edward. You did say that it had been a year, so Bella would definitely not be a rebound. Those only happen within weeks or two months of an old relationship. By now he has healed and should be ready to move on. At least in Christy's World. hehehehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Love, love, love this. Again, so very yummy! These two have me all gooey inside. And, you haven't even gotten to the "real" schmexy times yet. Just her drem stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This story is just so yummy. Really yummy. I'm having fun reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Holy hot ass dream, Batman! Wowza!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Edward seems to come across to me as very interested in Bella . . . he's a little smitten kitten and all . . . I don't think this is one way attraction. Yay!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
An amazing story. I loved it
twi-pixie278 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I spent my entire night at work reading this! Lol, I almost got caught. I loved it, thank you for writing it and sharing with ff readers! :) :)
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Best Epi in a long time :) The lemony goodness, but also a taste of daddyward and a splash of sweetward was beautiful doll. Great job as always. Cant wait to start on your next story :) keep up the awesome work.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
The start of this chapter was making me think very dirty thoughts ;) Then the proposal, yeah that was a sweet touch. the BJ was wonderful as always. Im not happy this is wrapping up but it has been a wonderful journey.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
I fail at updates here lately :( so Im taking this much needed time and reading and reviewing all these wonderful updates from some of my favorites that I have missed. Great chapter as always doll :)
BiteMeSilly chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I like it. Short, sweet, and sexy.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2013