Reviews for The Guardian and The Hunter
Poor Angela the hunters are in BIG trouble
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
ohhh Eliza Jason is trouble with T
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
oh man Eliza is going to be hurt when she learns the truth
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
i really like it wonder how the clan will feel
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
whoa awesome
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
aww wonderful
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
looking good
Freelance Fanfictioner chapter 37 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE the ending (yes, I am guilty of skipping a few chapters, my curiousity was killing me, I'll have to go back and review the other chapters too!)

Just a technical note: usually, labor does not begin with excruciating pain. It'd be more realistic to make the contractions gradually grow stronger. Forgive me if I'm being petty. I did the natural birth thingie twice, myself. :o)
Angel H chapter 37 . 4/9/2013
I have to admit that after the first couple of chapters I wasn't sure I was going to continue reading. It seemed as though a lot of events were being packed into a small timeframe - the shooting, Elisa being partnered with Matt, Jason's appearance. But I was curious to see how it would turn and I'm glad I stayed with it. _ I really enjoyed the bits you added about Jason's past and in the end, everything was wrapped up nicely in a neat little bow. Looking forward to reading more from you!
the pilot of eva unit 04 chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Okay I just read your story and I have one thing o say about it...

I LOVE IT!

Everyones in character and makes sense, there weren't many plot holes (timeline issues aside) and you came up with a satisfying conclusion to the canmore stuff without any of the canmores getting crippled or going insane like in the cartoon
James Birdsong chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Excellent twelve chapters
Siobhan chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Chapter 25...um...is for Once upon a time not Gargoyles. Good chapter though! :)
Freelance Fanfictioner chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Wow, you're writing faster than I can read! It's a pleasure to be following your story.
JmBa chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this story (I always liked her with Jason best anyway) and I think you're setting it up very well.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 3/26/2013