Reviews for Grill the Heart to Medium Rare
CMlove2123 chapter 6 . 8/12
Your stories always get me so hot and bothered. Damn. Loved it
NayaHeMoFan chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Please make a sequel! :)
Blueskkies chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
This was a fun story, glad I read it
Blueskkies chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Damn, didn't see that coming
Blueskkies chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Just keeps getting better
Blueskkies chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Intense and hot
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great start
luceroadorada chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Great fic! Thanks for writing this :)
chichimerah chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Amazing! Lovely! Your story r epic to me.. Never thought I'm gonna find another good author at this fiction. The detail soooooo turn me.. Hahaha! Even it a short fiction, you did it so well.

I'm looking forward for your other fiction. Btw, thanks you n don't stop write something good like this ok! Bcoz you're talented.. xoxo :)
unicorns223 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
ERMAGURD I LOVED THIS STORY! I just... It's so... words can't describe how awesome this is. On behalf of every person who has read this story, I say thank you :D
singlevow chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
This is awesome! I'm so glad I came across this fic. And I love your writing, I've read most of your stories and they never let me down.
Kidwhit chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I am a little confused as to why Robert agreed to move out when they both cheated. Should have both moved out and sold the house. Otherwise great idea for a story. Happy they end up happy at the end.
MissLucyDiamond chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
"(9:39am) Brittany Pierce
You left your panties on the coffee table and my mother saw." - that really made my day so far.
awesome chapter… hot and lovely just as expected. but i'm a little sad the story is done, but i figure that i'm gonna read another awesome story of yours. can't wait for a new one actually.

keep writing those amazing stuff
M206 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Bhahahahahahaha: "Santana's right hand shoves Karen aside and the woman stumbles over on uneven ground and trips."

Captn Caywick chapter 6 . 5/2/2013