Reviews for The Only Exception
giovanna112009 chapter 6 . 4/8
Continuala por favor
This is such a good story I really hope you update this. The finale was so heartbreaking I just really want steroline to be written well T_T but I really can't blame you if you'd rather not write more. Thank you all the same for what you very already written
PLEASE UPDATE! Started this story yesterday and I fell I love with it! Please continue!
I know you haven't updated in 3 years... But I looooove this fanfic... And if you updated it would really make me and all the other steroline fans out there very happy... Please update... You're amazing and this fanfic is too damn good for words.. I don't know why you stopped updating because it looks like a lot of people were looking forward for the next chapter.. And no offense but there are a lot of steroline fanfiction authors who haven't got half the reviews you got even when they finished fanfiction... I think they should get a lot of reviews anyways back to this I'm pretty sure that if people heard that you updated they would be bouncing up with joy... Because everyone was looking forward to how this fanfiction was going to proceed but unfortunately it didn't happen... So please if you could just make a little time for all of us and update this fanfiction we will be very grateful to you... I don't even know of you are still using this account or not... Or if you see these messages at all but trust it is worth the try.. Thank you And please do update...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Will you update this soon? I really really love it!
MediocrePlayWright chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I read This story months ago, and I read it again today because it has such amazing plot, i know its been awhile but dont give up on it please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Oh my God why won't you update... One of the best steroline fanfiction I have ever read. It's so awsm. And just when the story was becoming spicy you stopped updating. You are a very good writer I hope someday you will finish this fanfiction... Pls update I am sure a lot of people love ur work and want you to complete it.
MediocrePlayWright chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
I love it!
Winelover1989 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Why did you never finish the series? It was wonderful until Chapter 6. I'm a published author and I felt like this could really have turned into something bigger than a fanfic with some changes to the characters (since TVD owns these), you know like how 50 shades stared out as a Twilight fanfic. I sincerely hope you finish this someday. I would love to read it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Are you still writing because this is love
creatures-of-the-night chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
this fic is great and i know you havent updated this fic in a very very long time but please could you update it
its so sad that such an amazing fic is left incomplete
Mlle-Fics chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
I like much your history on Steroline. It was brilliant with reading and in more I am a very large fan of this couple and as well as Delena too. Continuous to write very beautiful story.
unkn0wndestiny chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Too bad you didn't finish this story. It's a very very good one.
Well , I can just hope that one day you will updates again... xx
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love the story and I love your writing. Why am I only seeing 6 chapters? Where is the rest?
I need to know how it ends.
alex chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Please do more Steroline stories!