Reviews for The Only Exception
Oh my God why won't you update... One of the best steroline fanfiction I have ever read. It's so awsm. And just when the story was becoming spicy you stopped updating. You are a very good writer I hope someday you will finish this fanfiction... Pls update I am sure a lot of people love ur work and want you to complete it.
FANNtasY chapter 6 . 6/26
I love it!
WineTFanfic chapter 1 . 1/6
Why did you never finish the series? It was wonderful until Chapter 6. I'm a published author and I felt like this could really have turned into something bigger than a fanfic with some changes to the characters (since TVD owns these), you know like how 50 shades stared out as a Twilight fanfic. I sincerely hope you finish this someday. I would love to read it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Are you still writing because this is love
creatures-of-the-night chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
this fic is great and i know you havent updated this fic in a very very long time but please could you update it
its so sad that such an amazing fic is left incomplete
Mure-Framboise chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
I like much your history on Steroline. It was brilliant with reading and in more I am a very large fan of this couple and as well as Delena too. Continuous to write very beautiful story.
Smilingformoney chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Too bad you didn't finish this story. It's a very very good one.
Well , I can just hope that one day you will updates again... xx
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love the story and I love your writing. Why am I only seeing 6 chapters? Where is the rest?
I need to know how it ends.
alex chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Please do more Steroline stories!
alex chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
LOVE THIS!
Xoxo chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
This is a good Story eheƤn are you going to update ? :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Wheb are you going to update ?
S118002 chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
OMG really love this story! Wish you'd continue with it. I noticed you haven't updated in a while but hopefully you change your mundane get back to the story!
LauraJean1992 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
I know you've not updated this in forever but you REALLY need to.
cvtaylor chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
I LOVE this story! You're a great writer:)