Reviews for Pretty DxD
just yuki chapter 3 . 6/5
Interesting story so far, it's pity that this was a long time ago...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Is this fic dead completely?...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Wait, to be clear, rather than what happened in the manga, where he had to go through with prosthetic and such, this is 100%?

Ah, rereading, it wasn't done yet. It could have been clearer.
Personijiunihniu chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
KEEP DIS SHIT UP. Its awesome. I like the plot, its a good idea and in my opinion has been executed so far well. I'm just fucking waiting to read the moment Rias finds out the truth about Issei and whether he becomes a 100% female or not. (hoping he does) Anyway, this fic is lookin good so far, and I hope you keep it up!
The Justice and Death chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Boy, just know...THIS IS MADE OF WIN! YOU'RE A WINNER! PLEASE...i ask you...continue it!
Bladedknight chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I seriously don't think that Kamito would have to be checked up by Manabe, I honestly just thought that he grew his hair to hide from an unwanted massive harem of princesses and nobles that could rival Negi's.
cj1of4 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I've only skimmed this so far, but it's looking like its got potential.
P4Nd0RaS chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Lisara... out of all the names one could use you used the name of a grim reaper... (Boku wa H ga dekinai)
Any chances of Ren Ashbell teaching Issei in the arts of the "Swords dance"?
Good joke however regarding the 'feminism'. Kamito had his share of the trouble while he masquerades as a she, as Ren Ashbell.
P4Nd0RaS chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Kamito (Ren Ashbell), Restia, Terminus Est. These guys actually came from "seirei tsukai no blade dance/ Blade dance of elementaler" Well, i see nothing wrong with it for now...
DragonXDelinquent chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh shit Kiryu would know Issei is a guy from glance alone
remember by looking at someone's crotch she is able to tell how long their d-ick is!
DragonXDelinquent chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
This is interesting will Ren train Issei on how to fight?
and how this will change DXD Canon aside from Issei having Rias' face and able to control his breastlust
Will we see Manabe and Azazael meeting? It would be hilarious since both are perverted geniuses
DragonXDelinquent chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I am still expecting Extremely Elegant Issei completely losing his charisma when he sees breasts
like something FUCK YEAH OPPAI
And-What was that ojou-sama?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh God if this ends IsseiXrias Sizerchs is going to make Serafall look like a newbie in siscon power
Shintouyu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I am amused.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hmm...an interesting and quite humorous idea. Cannot wait for the school's reaction. Please continue it soon.