Reviews for Anything You Can Do (I can do better)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I had to laugh envisioning a flour covered Sammy. So cute! You write frusterated Sam very well. All the stress of the trials and everything else going on in his life just seemed to come to a head in the kitchen.

I hate that Sam feels so worthless, but OMG this line:

"You jumped into Lucifer's cage, Sam, he wanted to say. You saved me, you saved the whole damn world."

THAT right there just killed me because the brave man that took on Lucifer and saved billions of people should NEVER feel worthless and inadequate. I wish Dean would have said that. But, yes it was probably too big to bring up at that point. Great story!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Sammy should have tried an easier dish then pie. I'm a fantastic cook but making a really good pie is almost impossible even with Betty Crockers help. I'm just glad that Dean knew how to make his little brother feel better. I have a little brother and the kid is impossible at times.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I liked this. With all the tension going around about the build up to the trials we need a little bit of fluff-hehe. And I loved how you nailed the boys 'voices' in their dialogue. I could hear Sam's reasoning in his POV, using the test of building a pie for Dean as a way of proving himself competent to take on any challenge that awaited him. And I could hear Dean's heart wrench at seeing through this 'surprise' Sam had planned.

Building a pie together might not be like fight training together but it's a bonding experience nonetheless.

It was as if we got to see layers of the boys and their brotherly dynamic woven together like a lattice open crust in this little glimpse into their lives. So I'm recommending your story to our fanfic forum on Crossroads as a favorite read. I think they'd enjoy it too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very good!
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Your kitchen haha eyy sammy
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
When I read this I imagine Sam in the kitchen with flour all over the place, like a flour bomb went off and settle where it landed. I bet Dean did have a good laugh seeing Sam covered in flour, trying to make him feel better by showing him how it's done. I would think that Sam would be good in the kitchen when he knows how to do things.
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I really like your Bunker!fics UwU They're both so cute. And they're (for lack of a better phrase) pretty normal, too. Like, most people grow up in a house and a kitchen and their own rooms, and that's normal. But Sam and Dean didn't, and so I think it's cool how you've made them finally having a home as a sort of process, and something they have to get used to; they're not just immediately falling into a groove like the rest of us normally would.
Jeanny chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Frustrated Sam is one of my favorite Sams! And you wrote him so well, and Dean being patient and not laughing mostly as they sort it all out...loved it all!

P.S. they're all my favorite Sams. I need help. ;)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I confess: March 14 never suggested pi to me (or pie) in any form. It was just on the run up to St. Patrick's Day for my Irish family. Consider me educated now on the significance of the date by dedicated fanfic writers lie yourself. Good story. Slainte!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awww, this was so sweet. Yes, Sam has always been playing catch up to Dean and I don't think Dean has ever realized it. But I could totally feel Sam's frustration. This was wonderful! Thanks too for the nice message to my review. I appreciate that!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful job writing the brothers conversation.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
An adorable image of gigantor Sam bumbling around in a 50's style kitchen with 1 of those frilly aprons and pie dough in his hair just made me squee. I love domestic god Dean which makes sense growing up without a mom and raising Sam. Nesting Dean makes me smile. Love this!
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is really great! i love bunkerfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww, loved it. Thanks for sharing!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 3/14/2013