Reviews for Anything You Can Do (I can do better)
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Just read this story and thought it was great. Thank you.
Ithuriel788 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
" to have this one thing thrown back in his face " . . . .this bit made me think about slapstick pie-fights.

Piecrust from scratch is HARD - I still can't live up to my Mom's piecrusts, and not for lack of trying. The process can totally undermine a person's self-esteem, so I feel for Sam here.

Also, "I don't think there's going to be a bake-off in front of the gates of Hell" is a great line.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Great story. I loved it.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
:D I love bunker-fic. I love how they had Dean nesting and the bit between the brothers here was perfect. Thanks for writing
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Omg...this was amazing! Fantabulous! ;) (I love making up new words)
I could just imagine Sam in the kitchen, covered in bits of flour and dough...I felt like Dean, trying not to smile... :D

This was awesoem! (Damn, trust my keyboard to mess up the moment, I mean't AWESOME)

-It was the idea that Dean might see him as inferior at anything, think him less than capable, look down on him as his little brother. It was what had always made him run harder, shoot straighter, throw farther, hit harder. He had been playing catch-up to Dean's four-year advantage his whole life, and now finally, finally after all they'd been through, having come so far to feel that Dean viewed him as an equal, that Dean felt he was equally worthy of his trust and could be counted on to have his back, to have this one thing thrown back in his face as evidence that Dean would always be somehow more skilled at something…

It shouldn't have mattered so much, but somehow it did. It ate away at him relentlessly until it became more than an offhand crack about Sam in the kitchen.

And now, Sam was going to make a goddamned pie.-

This was an amazing line! It said a lot more than I thought... :D

And then when Sam is trying to explain to Dean, the whole "be more like Dean" part...where he is frustrated and stammering...and it ends up to the trials...gosh, loved the brotherly bonding there!

And then the last bit.

-"Oh, so then it's our library, I suppose."

Sam appeared to think about it as he came back over and set the book down between them on the counter, letting a cloud of flour puff out from under its cover. "Your kitchen," he agreed. "What do we do first?"-

I was literally trying to get my breathing back to normal. To Sam, the library definitely was only HIS. Dean would just mess everything up, like Sam messed up the kitchen... XD

Can't wait for your next fic!
reannablue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I liked it! Thanks...
LotRia chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very cute!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this was really good. I just love "pi" day! :) (3.14) I really enjoyed reading this!
By the way, Happy "Pi" day! :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh. This is perfect and just the type of bunker fic I was hoping for! A little bit angsty and a little bit happy- all written in your wonderful, inimitable style. You have totally brightened up my night- thank you so much!

39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3