Reviews for Happenings of Love
Godiva9 chapter 30 . 3/10
I am really enjoying this well written and beautiful story, I hope it is updated soon! : )
HarryRemusSirius chapter 30 . 2/27
Girl, I've missed you SO much! I'm sorry we haven't talked. My mom has tried to take every piece of technology away from me. She also managed to put a virus in my laptop...on purpose! I lost all my chapters of Will It Be and I can't update it...since the summer.
HRS
Serpent91 chapter 30 . 2/27
Good luck with everything!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 30 . 2/27
Good luck!
bellemorte1323 chapter 29 . 1/18
Love it! Can't wait for the next one!
SevLoverKat chapter 29 . 1/5
Hey, Ryane! This is great! I love how you wrote it. Are you still interested in our rp group? Jw...
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Lol poor Ron I hope the plan to help Severus and Sirius will work
evfangirl98 chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
love it
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Hopefully they will all have a terrific parties and will not have any problems during the parties or the wedding. Maybe Tarus will find his mate at the wedding?
Elfin69 chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
Wonder how long it will take Severus when he sees Sirius to finally try to mend things between them and actually show that he cares.
Elfin69 chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Maybe the twins could be Tarus' mates so that he will have someone to protect him or if Charlie doesn't work out with his boyfriend, then he could be Tarus' mate.
Elfin69 chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Will the bite turn Harry or just mark him?
Elfin69 chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Hopefully Tar will make it through the full moon and will be there for at least a couple more months for his son.
Elfin69 chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
I have a feeling that Ronan and Talus will be adopted by Harry and Remus before too long. Will Sirius take the job so that he will be able to be closer to Severus?
Elfin69 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Will Harry and Remus take Tarus in if his father passes away? I hope that Severus will go see Sirius soon and realize how much he has hurt him.