Reviews for Come What May
Night-Weaver369 chapter 16 . 2/25
Suffering a bit of writers block, I see. Well your stories are fantastic, I just binged both of them, and I love them. Please come back?
Damon X Misaki chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I love this chapter! Damn gerard, I'm sure he's about to do somethiing very bad... And what could he probably be?! Can't wait to read further :p
Damon X Misaki chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Greaaaaat chapter :D I'm so happy that there's a sequel! Herek always and forever! Uuugh I hate gerard, that stupid old argent...
aaronhotchnerlove chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
cool when is the last chap coming up
Stephanie chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Holy shit. Dude, that was intense. Cannot wait to see what happens next! Still cannot believe Hailey was the one to kill Gerard. And Aaron :( The parts with Derek and Aaron or Peter and Aaron make me sad? But in a good way? (I might have only just started reading Poison & Wine and Come What May, but you are a really fantastic writer. Keep up the good work!)
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
awwwww this was great! really liked the part where hailey shot gerard, shes so badass!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Please continue the story! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I really enjoy this story and hope you continue it! :)
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
please please please update soon! i absolutely love this story!
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
i think this was a great chapter! nice job! totally loved the whole detour part and gerard shooting lydia! so insane! gosh, poor stiles :[ and poor derek! hes so worried about hailey! I wonder what Gerards gonna do!
MizzSnookz chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
really like this story a lot keep :)
Readingbeyondyourvocab chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
I love hailey and stiles relationship. Like brother and sister
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
omg cant wait to find out what happens! wonder what gerard is and ugh i absolutely loved the scene between jason and derek it was so amazing omg
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
that nightmare was so real! omg! i loved this chapter even if it was a filler, it was good :D
Donuts heal sadness chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
So happy that your still writing this, I love this story. Great chapter, can't wait for more!:)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »