Reviews for Harry Romanoff-Barton
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 5/1
Haha! Badass Rage Monster Remus! :D
Danneyland chapter 13 . 4/29
Thanks for posting the background bit between those nine years. I admit, I kind of made a squawking noise when I saw the time jump. It was a bit sudden.
Heh, you can already tell that Tony had a hand in raising Harry - that sass is trademark Stark. Love it. (That's the "nine years later" part I'm talking about here.)

Remus and Severus, those tricky buggers. And Tony is kinda quick to allow a complete stranger into his home, especially someone who just broke and entered. Oh well. Now Remus will be able to play a hand in raising Harry, too.
Danneyland chapter 10 . 4/29
You put "who's" when you needed "whose" at the end of the chapter. I don't know if you've made this mistake before, I tend to have a very short attention span for these types of things. Hence the reason why I managed to review because this one was at the end of the chapter. Anyways, you can just search the text to see if you made the mistake more than once. You know how to do that, I'm sure.
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 13 . 4/24
SO EXCITING!
GREAT job!
AkiraNatsume chapter 13 . 4/23
More chapters please?
misherukuro chapter 13 . 4/21
Fun read. ,
Would love to see Bruce and Remus talking about Moony and the big guy. Great story!
blue candlelight 13 chapter 13 . 4/13
I think it would be cool if they had no idea that the Avengers are superheroes, then when the Avengers go all awesome on them, they can be surprised and hilarious. Maybe a bit longer of the Wizards being beat up before they're at a standstill, and more of a fight? (Can you tell I'm on team Avengers here?) and they shouldn't be so friendly at first, but once Harry says he trusts them, they should trust them too. Would Lupin say he was a werewolf so soon, barely knowing these people? And 'Bruce looked interested. "Well, that's interesting"' is redundant. The avengers should be more protective and object to a shared custody - I mean, this is their child, they shouldn't just be handing him off to a random stranger. Would Remus be so willing to live with strangers, and would the paranoid Avengers let him live with them? How about they decide to call Remus in if anything happens, and he eventually ends up staying with them? Still an awesome story!
blue candlelight 13 chapter 12 . 4/13
Great, but put the 7 years previous before the 10 years later. It will make more sense.
blue candlelight 13 chapter 11 . 4/13
I think you should put the 4-year-old segment before this, and it would be 10 years later, not 9.
blue candlelight 13 chapter 7 . 4/13
Great! I don't have any suggestions for this.
blue candlelight 13 chapter 6 . 4/13
Great, again. The problem I have with kids in fanfiction is that they're always so well-behaved. Maybe you could write in a full-on temper tantrum, screaming, throwing stuff, everything, and having all the avengers doing ridiculous things to try to calm him down? And then when someone finally does, it's because of something simple like he didn't like the way someone was, I don't know, placing a block wrong while playing with him? That would be awesome. Please update!
blue candlelight 13 chapter 5 . 4/13
May I just say this was great? However, I suggest cutting out the paragraph about Thor, and seeing as they'd be used to hiding their lives, not have Clint and Natasha deny Beth's assumption. Please update!
BillThomas chapter 10 . 4/2
"...Thor on Fridays"

I'm honestly a little bothered that Thor doesn't watch him on Thursday, considering it's already his day...
Pyro chapter 11 . 3/18
I know u haven't exact come back to this story for a while however if u do come back can u please alter ch.11 because I'm fairly confused as to why Harry is at hogwarts when he was a baby not even 1 chapter ago. You lost a good opportunity for laughs, character development, Harry's different abilities and background- as living with super heroes has to have some effect on him- training, special powers unique to Harry, relationships with other heroes or people outside the Avengers, and maybe small adventures with the Avengers. now I'm not saying the story is bad but it is turning down a road that may confuse some and drive many off it

I hope u take this friendly advise
A interested reader