Reviews for Harry Romanoff-Barton
bookwormgena1987 chapter 13 . 6/9
this is so freaking awesome can't wait for next chappie!
bookwormgena1987 chapter 4 . 6/8
awwwwww! this is so freaking cute! *smelts into goo at the awesome cuteness
Nobody chapter 4 . 6/3
HE REMEMBERS PADFOOT YAAASSS
pineapple-pancake chapter 5 . 5/16
Laughed until I had tears in my eyes :P
pineapple-pancake chapter 2 . 5/16
aww I loved when Harry called her mum!
fraidykat chapter 13 . 4/20
Nice story so far I hoped that it was finished but it isn't and don't seem like it will be since you haven't touched it a few years. Although I hope you was able to finish college and do more writing, I checked your profile some and saw when you updated it. Maybe having someone asking you to work on it some more might help, if not then I enjoyed what I did read. Thank you.

Juanita
YeTianshi chapter 11 . 3/16
It was pretty sudden yeah, I'm not sure what kind of sudden or confused, it was just weird. I mean I'll keep reading, but I definitely wanted to see more of baby harry and the interactions of a growing harry with the Avengers.
YeTianshi chapter 8 . 3/16
I mean... I'm mainly worried about Remus going to AZKABAN! He really didn't think it through, even if Harry is alive, who would have taken care of him if he got sent to Azkaban? If it wasn't for the avengers he'd have screwed harry's future good and proper.
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 3/16
Hahahahah! That was amazing, especially the end. Though lions... that would be interesting xD
YeTianshi chapter 5 . 3/16
That was hilarious xD I wonder if he'll turn some other stuff into different animals xD
KITTENS!
Love it
Speedy1106 chapter 13 . 2/2
Hey, just wandering when the next update will be for Harry Romanoff-Barton? It’s February 2018 now. Wanting to know what happens next.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 1/15
A very interesting story so far! Look forward to reading more!
skyeza chapter 13 . 1/8
Please continue. Brilliant story so far, so Harry is a Puff?
EmzTheSpirit chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
love! Love! This story! I would like to read more of it!
Please update the next chapter and many more after. I just love reading it.
So good that I will read it all over again.
Keep up the awesome work!
1,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »