Reviews for Unexpected Variables
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 23 . 6/29
Your last update was March 2016. Does this mean to have discontinued this story? Please, say 'no'. It would be a shame to stop such a wonderful story.
Ariastella chapter 1 . 6/26
So, I’m guessing that Ilvermorny isn’t a thing & neither is MACUSA. Do you think it’s possible that it might’ve been the Croatoan virus that did it? Maybe that town was full of magic-users & when it was hit they all went loony-toons. Plus, if America had been set aside for this big, cosmic showdown, I suppose that neither angels nor demons would care for the wizarding world spreading their influence to across the pond.

I mean, if you think about it the Salem witch trials could’ve even been staged by demons when the wizards tried again in order to dissuade further attempts at colonizing.

Also, I get that everything after the death of Eve is AU since Castiel doesn’t make a deal with Crowley &, therefore, a lot of the stuff that happens in the show after that, just doesn’t. However, what about the independent plot points within the show itself? I mean, do they still exist within your story, they just don’t become part of the story because the chain reaction wasn’t set off?

What I mean is; is Purgatory & the Leviathans still there? The Grigory? The British Men of Letters I doubt would unless they’re VERY different to the show. Then, there’s Cain, his mark, & the 1st blade. The tablets & the trials, Metatron. Kevin! Freaking Kevin, man! Benny, Clair & Mrs. Novak.

Chuck & Amara. Or Garth & the Myres Family! I loved them! I need to see them interact with Remus! Imagine finding out that he could learn how to control it! Then! Then, the Werewolf Blood Therapy Cure! Sure, it might not help him, but the knowledge that there IS, in fact, a cure should MORE than lift his spirits!

There’s also the Campbell Family Vampire Cure. Imagine these pieces of information in the hands of a Master of Potions & Alchemy like Snape! Also what about Asa Fox, Tasha Banes & the twins, Max & Alicia Banes? I mean, Mary saved Asa when she was married to John & transitioning from hunter to housewife, so that would suggest that it was an independent event from the story.

Then, there’s the existence of Tasha & the twins. The show said that Tasha was a natural born witch, that her powers were her own & even stronger than what is referred to as “Borrowers.” However, to trade off for the extra power, it meant that these Natural magic-wielders were more rare.

What if the reason for that is because there are no wizarding families in America, meaning that every time a Natural is born, they’re a Muggle-born. What if THAT’S what Muggle-borns truly are? What if they’re supposed to be the beginning of new wizarding bloodlines? So, now these “Banes” people, are now the very beginning of an American wizarding family.

Other than that, without any Wizard Society to teach her, Tasha likely had to figure a lot of it out by herself.

Thing is, because the story is AU now, does that mean that NONE of these people or facts exist? Or do they exist, they’re just not a part of the story?
Ariastella chapter 23 . 6/17
I'd really like to see this story continue someday.
Ariastella chapter 10 . 6/17
Now, just hear me out real quick. Because of this change in Harry, how about a different wand? I'm thinkin' Palo Santo wood with an Angel Feather core.

A holy wand. Good for healing, protective spells, glorious against evil, malicious entities. A strong enough magic-user can either banish or outright kill a demon. It can easily consecrate ground & the typical spell becomes a holy derivative. Like Flagrate would conjure holy fire & Aquamenti would conjure holy water. This wand works best in the hands of a castor fluent in Enochian.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 23 . 5/4
Plz update ssssoon luved it
24Irinia chapter 23 . 4/25
Продолжения не будет? :(
At first, I was sad, but after your explanation it makes sense, so just keep on writing now.
Falcon
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 4/6
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC! Please come back and update soon! ;o)
NoSugarForValdez chapter 18 . 3/19
Any one of the last three could be hilarious.
Sliver Feathers chapter 23 . 3/18
This is a really amazing story. Hope you decide to come back to it one day soon
jessjustice87 chapter 23 . 2/15
Please update
landerprime chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
You might think about a mongoose. Snake hunting animal vs snake faced bad guy.
demorarion chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
It has been a long time since I read a great story. Thanks for published this.
FireDragon1 chapter 19 . 10/18/2017
Awesome story so far. Question about this chapter: did Harry know Crowley before? He didn't look surprised at the demon. Also why didn't the Howart's wards consider the amulet as a dark artifact? I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters