Reviews for Unexpected Variables
Codename-SN chapter 4 . 9/2
Well, Sammy or Mummy, there's really not much difference. /cackling in the background/

P. S. Not that I support incest but it still is bloody hilarious. XD
Laurie chapter 23 . 8/11
I hope I haven't stumbled on one of those awesome stories whose author decided to move on to other projects. 23 chapters in one night (I didn't start reading till late so it's almost 2 AM), so I hope you'll take it as a compliment. I won't hold my breath by I do hope you feel like updating soon.
ravencarr chapter 6 . 7/16
I'm laughing at "hunters are apes"! (ohhh.. sassy grandpa!) then smiling broadly to a new mystery of "Legacies" until our cute adorable Harry quietly asked for ketchup *that moment is just epic*
jliu1128 chapter 23 . 5/26
Please update soon!
PepperCornPie chapter 23 . 5/13
Awesome story. I think it's my Favorite Harry Potter/Supernatural story so far.
Are you still writing this? or is abandoned? Hopefully not cause we're just in First year and i'm so curious about other things that are yet to happen (Like how they will react to Remus being a Werewolf, and Sirius being Harry's Godfather...will he get along with Dean and Sam?).
Btw i always thought Animagus sounds like Supernaturals Familiars. Maybe Sirius can be Harry's fake Familiar? That way Harry will always have protection/a guard with him?
Also looking forward to Dumbledore or someone meeting Castiel and finding out what he is.
Lastly, i wonder how the world of Harry Potter (mostly stationed around the UK) will be able to survive with England's Men of Letters...? if they exist in your story i would suspect they've tried to kill off the Wizarding world and it's people.
Awesome story, lovely written, and hopefully will be updated again?
Have a great day!
Theayonder chapter 23 . 3/23
Excellent chapterDean is totally going to flip out when he finds out.
Katzztar chapter 15 . 3/21
Hey, Balth is right, Alexanderdrite stones ARE cool!
Noooooo what happens next sobs
DD soul chapter 23 . 1/15
Oh man, I wonder how Dean would have reacted when he found out Harry fought a troll. Oh well, it was a good fic.
secretwhovianpony chapter 18 . 1/9
Having just recently re-read the bit on 'patronuses' on Pottermore, perhaps his familar could have some shared base as his patronus is? Just an idea.
mythrica chapter 23 . 1/9
I have loved your story to date I hope you can continue it at some point. Thanks for a great read.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 23 . 1/6
Great story! I excited to see where this is going and how Harry's unique abilities will change or adapt to the storyline. Looking forward to reading more in the future!
AliceCullen3 chapter 23 . 1/4
LOVE IT!
Dreamz chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I love this story so much. Please update! Don't give up on it!

Btw, I was thinking of a possible magical creature familiar? Such as a hippogriff? If Harry's wizard folk got familiars I'd expect them to be a bit magical ;)

Man when Dumbledor asks about why Harry didn't tell him about Quirrel's parasite possession, Harry will be all like "I thought you knew!" And poor headmaster will be so befuddled.

What I would've gave to see that duel with Malfoy though. Friggin plot interupting my fun.

Hehehe. Dean's not going to be happy about this troll. Maybe proud of his little guy beating up said troll, but mostly pissed that such a school let something like this happen. Having Dean and Sam pop into Dumbledore's office with Cas's help might just elivate the fact they're not mere muggles that Dumble can mess with. Explanations as to the schools powerful warding and subsequent break-in via troll should uncover the fact that a teacher must have let the troll in.

Dean and Sam, being the not-secrative parents that they are, would inform Harry and he'd suspect Snape for his courious attempt on the third floor.

Anyway, enough with me babling. This story is awesome! Please continue it! I want to see how Harry does in the forbidden forest! He'd take it all in stride better than the other students for sure.
Theayonder chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Dean's reaction to that is going to be rather funny I think and also means overkill on the protection he'll want to give his kid.