Reviews for Unexpected Variables
NoSugarForValdez chapter 18 . 3/19
Any one of the last three could be hilarious.
Sliver Feathers chapter 23 . 3/18
This is a really amazing story. Hope you decide to come back to it one day soon
jessjustice87 chapter 23 . 2/15
Please update
landerprime chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
You might think about a mongoose. Snake hunting animal vs snake faced bad guy.
demorarion chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
It has been a long time since I read a great story. Thanks for published this.
FireDragon1 chapter 19 . 10/18/2017
Awesome story so far. Question about this chapter: did Harry know Crowley before? He didn't look surprised at the demon. Also why didn't the Howart's wards consider the amulet as a dark artifact? I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2017
Please update again soon
Codename-SN chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
Well, Sammy or Mummy, there's really not much difference. /cackling in the background/

P. S. Not that I support incest but it still is bloody hilarious. XD
Laurie chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
I hope I haven't stumbled on one of those awesome stories whose author decided to move on to other projects. 23 chapters in one night (I didn't start reading till late so it's almost 2 AM), so I hope you'll take it as a compliment. I won't hold my breath by I do hope you feel like updating soon.
ravencarr chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
I'm laughing at "hunters are apes"! (ohhh.. sassy grandpa!) then smiling broadly to a new mystery of "Legacies" until our cute adorable Harry quietly asked for ketchup *that moment is just epic*
jliu1128 chapter 23 . 5/26/2017
Please update soon!
PepperCornPie chapter 23 . 5/13/2017
Awesome story. I think it's my Favorite Harry Potter/Supernatural story so far.
Are you still writing this? or is abandoned? Hopefully not cause we're just in First year and i'm so curious about other things that are yet to happen (Like how they will react to Remus being a Werewolf, and Sirius being Harry's Godfather...will he get along with Dean and Sam?).
Btw i always thought Animagus sounds like Supernaturals Familiars. Maybe Sirius can be Harry's fake Familiar? That way Harry will always have protection/a guard with him?
Also looking forward to Dumbledore or someone meeting Castiel and finding out what he is.
Lastly, i wonder how the world of Harry Potter (mostly stationed around the UK) will be able to survive with England's Men of Letters...? if they exist in your story i would suspect they've tried to kill off the Wizarding world and it's people.
Awesome story, lovely written, and hopefully will be updated again?
Have a great day!
Theayonder chapter 23 . 3/23/2017
Excellent chapterDean is totally going to flip out when he finds out.
Katzztar chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
Hey, Balth is right, Alexanderdrite stones ARE cool!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/30/2017
Noooooo what happens next sobs