Reviews for Charlie Does NaNoWriMo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was funny and cute
10111993 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You know, normally I don't like many short humor pieces, but this was actually great. It really spoke Don and Charlie.
notsing chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I'm still laughing! Loved the brothers teasing each other, but also working together. There were all sorts of nice little touches for Numb3rs' fans, like Charlie not being able to spell, etc. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
haha very very funny.
Great brotherly moments. I love the idea of Charlie writing a fiction mainly because he would never be able to finish it alone and it's so funny .
great work
nessy22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was gorgeous. Loved that.
nessy22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I've already wrote a review, but apparently it didn't work, so I'll try it again.
This oneshot was really great and a big pleasure to read. Weren't it those little banters, which made the show so gorgeous? Loved every bit of it.
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
wow very cute and funny.
I loved how Don helped Charlie . I was probably laughing as hard as he was. Of course Charlie will try to write a fiction and believe he's going to finish it in time if someone dared him to , he can't back away from any challenge.
and in a very Charlie fashion he calculated the average word count for a day . very good waiting for more Numb3rs fiction and nice Don Charlie moments from you ;)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What a joy! I loved it! I can truly see Charlie honestly believing he could write a complete novel on a dare from Amita. His ego is THAT big. And I have had times when I've asked my husband for help with plot scenarios or ideas and our sessions are very much like Don and Charlie's here, although I hope my husband doesn't laugh under his breath as often as Don had to.

This was a very fun read - well written, in character, (could really see Don "helping" Charlie with this on the show) and top-notch entertainment. Thank you.

Please write more for Numb3rs.