Reviews for Temptations
AnimeChick1228 chapter 10 . 3/25/2020
Pls finish this I'll never ask for anything else
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2019
Nothing worse than reading an amazing fic to realize it was last updated 6 years ago.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2018
Y U NO UPDATE
Wazzuuuuup chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
Soul’s an ass.
Imma be a cow chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEWSE UPDATE! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! I NEED MOOOORE! THERE ISNT THAT MUCH ROMANCE AND SOUL IS WARMING UP TO HER! MAKA NEEDS TO TRUST HIM! THEY HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! PLEASE UPDAAAAAAATE!
Imma be a cow chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
I am squealing! I’m so happy I found this story! And I am so happy that YOUR that author! I finished your story called Untouchable, which I absolutely LOVE, and I was depressed cause there weren’t any good SoMa stories, but I am jumping for joy that I found this one! Your an amazing author and I love all your stories, especially Untouchable! That one was a masterpiece! Keep writing! Your wonderful! My favorite author! :) :D
maikaa chapter 10 . 2/7/2018
Update! Please!
XxTwilightteamEdwardxX chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
cora chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Please update. Love it. Am expecting more.
RabbitMelody chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
please! UPDATE!
DTG chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish the story! It is 100% awesome! I love have Soul is cold at first, but is starting to warm up. Plz don't make Maka afraid forever. I need a love scene. Not to mention Maka's mom is still dying, Soul has only had two tastes of Maka's blood, and there hasn't really been a lot of romance! Please don't leave it on a cliffhanger!
AnimeFlower chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
WTF ?! UPDATE!This story is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Finish it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
this is so good that it hurts knowing there would be no continuation :(
Abita17 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Enserio, quiero la continuacion . Lei tu historia desde que salio ahora estoy con otra cuenta pero bueno no veo avanse, espero que vuelvas :C