Reviews for Just My Blood Type
elleste chapter 2 . 6/13
That was so good! I like your version. Too bad that you didn't continue it :(
bluedog87 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
please please please update
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Love this story! Update soon :)
VampireMater311 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
OH you did fine. Your a good writer. I laughed so hard when she puked on the bio teachers crotch! Please update soon!
IlyTwilightDudes chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Loved it! (:
FckingLuntic chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Definitely like where this going!
FckingLuntic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like where this is going.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
i hope you don't take this down i love it!
Darkward lvr chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
LOVED it!
Darkward lvr chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I am SO excited for some Darkward! That is where this is going right?
PardeeHardee chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
lol At Satan. Really interesting rewrite of the original so far. I like that Edward has a danger about it but still seems to care deeply for Bella. Bella isn't a little pushover and I loved how she told Edward off about being a pushy jerk face. Made my day:) I wonder what that whole deal with Mike was? Edward said there was more to the story? Is Mike going to play a different role in your universe? Or is Edward just being a hater? I really hope you wont be taking this down. I am really enjoying it an looking forward to your next update. If it is people being rude, just ignore them. They're just jealous haters. If it is an altogether different reason then I will respect your wishes. But I really think this is exceptional and am invested in more.
Okay! Got that all out:)
edwarda1999 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
very good!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I really don't think you should take this down. I am loving this and I can't wait to see what else happens. So much better then the orginal.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I am enjoying this- makes me smile.
sisteria27 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
It was great!

Bella is funny and sarcastic and Edward has that serious hint of danger to him. Really good job on them both.

Loved her calling the teacher Satan LOL!