Reviews for It Only Takes One Time
jbadillodavila chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Genial vv bb
Midori no Kaori chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
This is incredible! Extremely detailed in the technical areas and I'm really glad that Tigre is growing and having a character of his own! And ooh maaaah goosh do I luuuv the hotness. Absolutely in love with Grimmjow! And the current part, very excited to see how the twins turn out! I do hope they still have the blue hair, so they could resemble Grimmjow more
And I really liked the zanpakutou arc as well so this is awesome! I wish Grimmjow will show up too : 333

I hope this story will continue! I love this and I hope there will be an update hehe
kenni-bun bun chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
OK this is awesome as hell. And look the part where the swords are revolting. It makes sense that tigre would go full hollow when his sword manifested.
IloveGiroro chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
That was awesome I really hope you add more to this fanfic its really awesome. If you need any help with writers block just message me and I can help you.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Please pick this one up when you get the chance. I want to know what happens with Tigre and the twins.
bchiles21 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
You leave it hangin at the best parts!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
This doesn't sound very good. Hopefully Ichigo and Shiro can calm their son down before he does too much damage. Grimmjow is going to flip.
Azure Headlands chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Woah! Hope Ichi gets a hold on Tigre. Great chapter.
Kintama-Hime chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Oh no! I hope Tigre doesn't go on a rampage. He's too cute to be hunted down by the shinigami!

I'm not sure exactly what happened in the last part of this chapter, but hopefully the next chapter will clarify. Do Tigre's hollow and shinigami powers work separately? Because I'm wondering whether the person in the room was Tigre's fire-based zanpakuto, who manifested, leaving Tigre a full arrancar.

The bit that threw me was when Shiro warned Ichi not to call on Zangestu. At first, I thought maybe the Quincy or Muramasa was the cause of the fire. Will Shiro explain what's happening soon?

Thanks for updating this one. I hope Grimmjow gets his girls back.
FearaNightmare chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
This is freaking awesome! I am so happy I randomly found this haha!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Wow update please
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Ooh Grimmjow is gonna shit bricks if he finds out what happened in Soul Society
Okami Princess chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Well Grimmjow is going to kick Ichigo's ass for this, especially after all of Ichigo's reassurances that nothing bad would happen.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Another wonderful story. What's going to happen next?