Reviews for To Become A Marine
kselzer chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
"One of your neighbors didn't want to die." Does that mean others have?
LittleMissHeavenLeigh chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
I just found this story and I love it. I have dated a marine for a few years and I know how hard it is. The details and feeling ans emotions are very real and I love all the details and the relationships. Everything is great. Keep updating please

-a new fan-heaven
GloomingDarkLove chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
please continue! and maybe while Jake is out there Edward appears near to where he is and after telling him who he is looking for (Bella), Jacob kicks him and gives him a lesson of what he gets when messing with the girls he loves and threatens to do more than just ruin his pretty face if he dares come near them again :3
IceQueen2012 chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
This story is absolutely amazing. It has nothing to do with vampire or werewolves. It just amazing! I can't wait til the next chapter.
snow eopard chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
I loved it please update soon
Scarlett M chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
OMG please update I love your story please write I am like your biggest fan.
cullenfan5 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
totally love this story! Can't wait see what happens with jake and bella's relationship. They belong together. I also love all-human stories like this one. I am looking forward to reading the next update.
crocadile1986 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
love it so much cant wait for more!
Brittany 21 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ur doing great! (: I think u should do a prov on Edward though like how he is trying to find her and what not..also maybe Bella should start getting nightmares abt Edward hitting her,,since Jake is close to leaving already anyways can't wait for your next update!(:
AngelicDemonMonster chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Really good! Can't wait for more!

Christine
kkittyy13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
im wondering what she has to say i hope shes not pregnant ...
shay205 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Great Chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the awesome work!
IceQueen2012 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I like it. I keep wondering why she seems so...protective? of what she has to say to Charlie and Jacob
KrazyK987 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013