Reviews for New Way to Bleed
Ardens Lumen chapter 3 . 8/2
Seems very interesting) Waiting for next chappies)
Selethe chapter 3 . 7/24
This fic is absolutely amazing, and I'm so in love with the prose and the characterization/character development. On your profile you said that after finishing Dream and Darkness Collide, you were likely going to chose between this and Ashes - while I really enjoy ashes, I *love* this. It has such a polished feel to it and I'm salivating for more story. Anyway, that's my vote! Please continue writing forever and ever, I find myself loving anything you write.
Sablire chapter 3 . 7/3
Ooooh this is an awesome story that is well written and paced. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. Thank you for writing. Have a nice day :D
Ana-chan86 chapter 3 . 6/18
Your plot for this story is just as original as in your other works. I really want to see where this is going. Keep up the great work! :)
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 3 . 6/7
This is great! I would love to see more of this, but if there isn't anything else, I understand. Still...
Ethereal Sphere chapter 3 . 4/13
Awesome.
Gasanechi chapter 3 . 4/5
Will you still continue this fic?
Cynical0range chapter 3 . 1/9
the new update for dreams and darkness collide had me hopefully checking your other stories for new updates. it made me realize that for some reason i never picked this one up. after devouring all 3 chapters, i don't know what i was thinking. how did i miss this epic piece of literature?! especially since harry/aksel is the type of protagonist i prefer and come to expect from your writing - beautiful, confident, powerful, cunning. while i absolutely adore dreams and darkness collide, new way to bleed has its own particular charm with the political aspect. have you read arliene's a beast's virtue? your fic reminds me of hers mainly because of the political aspect, though i prefer aksel infinitely more.

i can't wait for the next chapter. their first meeting was already quite fascinating, i can't imagined what their second encounter would be like now that aksel no longer has a childish mentality and is coming into his own. not to mention that voldemort is strangely fascinated, even obsessed, with aksel. that insight into voldemort's new gardening hobby is - dare i say sweet? in a creepy way. i sure hope voldemort isn't thinking of confining harry in the garden. does voldemort know aksel is his horcrux? he has been spying on him the last 4 years after all. though i wonder how that is possible, surely marie would have aksel learn occulemency? gahhhh, i'm so excited about this fic. it seems like you are focusing on dreams and darkness collide but i hope you haven't forgotten this one. of your ongoing works this is definitely my favorite winning over even dreams and darkness collide. please update soon!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 1/5
So, Voldemort should teach Aksel the subtle art of battle magic, the diplomacy where not only words and blackmail, but magic matters. And do take into account that she is powerful. Strike quickly, like a snake. Most public does not even know of her existence.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Aksel, Harry, Lucius, Severus, Tom, Voldemort.
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Please continue the story a very decent plot. I like how most of your stories have strong manipulating women :)
kisekiii chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This story is really, really good. I love how you portrayed the characters even the OCs. It's just too bad that you seem to be discontinuing this given that it's been around 2 years since the last update (but if you're still continuing it—please, please do so) however if you really have no intention to do so anymore, I hope you could at least give us even just a quick outline on how you wanted the story to go on (whelp I need closure from this istg). Nevertheless, thank you so much for this! :)
Psyka chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Bloody awesome please please please update again soon
theblondepianist chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is so good! Please keep on writing?
Malevolent Mind chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
It's a great start. I would love to see how it all plays out. I hope you update. Thanks
Malevolent Mind chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I love Marie! What an intriguing character.