Reviews for New Way to Bleed
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 3 . 6/18
Please continue the story a very decent plot. I like how most of your stories have strong manipulating women :)
kisekiii chapter 1 . 6/13
This story is really, really good. I love how you portrayed the characters even the OCs. It's just too bad that you seem to be discontinuing this given that it's been around 2 years since the last update (but if you're still continuing it—please, please do so) however if you really have no intention to do so anymore, I hope you could at least give us even just a quick outline on how you wanted the story to go on (whelp I need closure from this istg). Nevertheless, thank you so much for this! :)
Psyka chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Bloody awesome please please please update again soon
theblondepianist chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is so good! Please keep on writing?
Malevolent Mind chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
It's a great start. I would love to see how it all plays out. I hope you update. Thanks
Malevolent Mind chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I love Marie! What an intriguing character.
Malevolent Mind chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I loved the battle scene. However, when you called the base of Harry's chin the underbelly, it threw me off. lol
brighteyed13 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I just re-read this story for the 3rd time and it's so good! I like the plot so far, its interesting and unique. I hope you get around to updating it again soon!
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This is interesting so far. Judging from the stories I've read, you're very talented in writing about both politics and battles; you make both captivating. I'm interested to see where this goes, and how Harry will get out from under his "mother's" thumb. Update!
Jess-siriusly chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Another masterpiece, please update soon!
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
hmm, eine politische geschichte rundum ist mal was neues und durchaus sehr spannend. weiter bitte ? lg hainbuche
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Please please please update soon
HippoParty chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
You had me right up until Voldemort was gardening XD
Really enjoying your story, you've managed to create a vivid new part of the HP world. Looking forward to reading more.
ramupop chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Awesome fic:-)
update soon!
Blown chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is my favourite out of all your stories. I find it refreshing and it dives to the heart of what makes your HPLV spin (I don't know what to call it, the way you characterize them is stunning) amazing. I do hope you continue this fic even if it's not as popular as your others. I totally understand the turmoil of loving one story more than others yet that one is unpopular. You of course love all your stories ( why you started writing them in the first place) but when you are in the process of writing, two things keep us going. Our own infatuation and the reader's input. When those two war, it's difficult!

Why can't people love our stories just as much as we do? LOL.