Reviews for New Way to Bleed
royalcatniss chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
Aw I like the story so far! I wish you had continued but life goes on... (:
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 3 . 3/13/2019
Wonderful! :)
ProTaggingProperly chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
Marie's reputation and power seems too overblown. This was last updated in 2013, so I guess the character got a bit too tedious. It's a waste since the plot was decent.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
Huh. The character named Marie was too built up and still comes off as a mediocre manipulator. Is she really much more powerful magically than the MC? This feels like a character who by logic should already be dead if only the author's plot armor was not in play.
Gurgaraneth chapter 3 . 7/21/2018
Intreasting is tom reali as insane as they belive or is it just to mislead everyone
nikprosta chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
Can't wait for more, this is great
nikprosta chapter 2 . 6/1/2018
I love this!
lana chapter 3 . 1/30/2018
Voila une histoire qui s'annonçait attrayante. A quoi est dû cet arrêt?
VocalAurora chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I hope you continue this at some point, it's very interesting.
Ardens Lumen chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Seems very interesting) Waiting for next chappies)
Selethe chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
This fic is absolutely amazing, and I'm so in love with the prose and the characterization/character development. On your profile you said that after finishing Dream and Darkness Collide, you were likely going to chose between this and Ashes - while I really enjoy ashes, I *love* this. It has such a polished feel to it and I'm salivating for more story. Anyway, that's my vote! Please continue writing forever and ever, I find myself loving anything you write.
Sablire chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Ooooh this is an awesome story that is well written and paced. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. Thank you for writing. Have a nice day :D
Ana-chan86 chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Your plot for this story is just as original as in your other works. I really want to see where this is going. Keep up the great work! :)
birb345 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
This is great! I would love to see more of this, but if there isn't anything else, I understand. Still...
Ethereal Sphere chapter 3 . 4/13/2016