Reviews for Obsidaticum
Shu Ouma GC chapter 57 . 5/3
This is way pass everyone have a fault. The Ella in front doesn’t EVER learn you just pile one thing after another, human is suppose to learn and your OC isn’t learning! Especially everything she have gone through, this isn’t after her fault it because you ar not making her from her experience.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 54 . 5/3
This story need a rewrite in my opinion, every time when it Ella and Jon the only picture that sprang in front of me is Cersi, it also show how mess up every single house Lannister is and you are just proving my point...

Oh when you say why people are making bad comment about you? For me it was a good story until you make it bad.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 45 . 5/3
...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 87 . 2/18
Loved It!
dreamdark111 chapter 87 . 1/6
I love your story. I think it is a very interesting take on all of the theories of the original and I can't wait to see where you're going with it. I also adore the videos you've made. They are so creative and the music you choose is wonderful. Please Please Please write more soon. Trust me I understand how easily it is to get distracted from working on fanfiction stories (I've gone two years without writing anything myself) but I do hope a new chapter comes soon.
Also, I'm trying so hard to get to your website but i can't find a link for it.
FanFicNerdMeep chapter 87 . 12/1/2017
Nearly a year since you updated and I sincerely hope it hasn’t been any naysayers who pushed you away. After reading everything you have up so far I can definitely see the OCC but, to me, some of the greatest fanfics have been taking the base characters and taking them to places they wouldn’t have “normally” gone. The amount of work and passion you put into this story is amazing. Robb/Ella has taken me through every freaking emotion! Jon/Ella feels like a guilty pleasure ... I know full well how wrong it is but a little piece of my shipper heart is rooting for the broken husk of what remains. The rest of me is running around screaming for Robb and Ella to run off somewhere and make lots of wolf babies. Robb's singular devotion is staggering to say the least. Find me one person who doesn’t want to have that kind of love and I’ll call them a liar! For all his faults (of which that dense man beast has many), his love for Ella and hers for him can’t ever be denied.

Beyond the main cast, everyone else keeps getting weaved in and out without feeling like a weird disjointed tale. Most fics I read end up ignoring the main pairing and using them like props once the stage is set. You should be proud with maintaining that balance!

I didn’t mean to write a mini novel but after 85 chapters I would say you dang well deserve it. If you can, please continue this rollercoaster of a story. As soon as I can remember my login info I am going to follow this!
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
a greenser Lannister? WTF. please don't make things up in the air. greenser blood belongs to Northern blood, specially reeds, Howland was good at it.
romeosami7 chapter 51 . 9/12/2017
tywin outnumbered and out smarted? nae, that man is too ruthless and cunning. he fughts to win, not to seek peace ella tella be damned. he could have bought unsullied, 40000 skilled and unstoppable Force.
romeosami7 chapter 50 . 9/12/2017
*good man who wants to kill your family. don't skip that part Osha :v
romeosami7 chapter 48 . 9/12/2017
women huh :D
romeosami7 chapter 44 . 9/12/2017
jon dude... you're the honorable one. wtf did you do!
romeosami7 chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
biggest plot hole, if Ella got married and defiled, what's stopping Lannisters from doing the same with Sansa? blood for blood, woman for woman.
romeosami7 chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
ella is as stupid as women in got tend to be
anoceaninthesun chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Ooh, I really needed a Robb fix and I already feel like this is going to give me a good one. Can't wait to see if I'm right. But I usually am, so...
Guest chapter 87 . 8/12/2017
I love this story so much. Please update, or at least tell us that you haven't given up on it!