Reviews for Obsidaticum
Fucking update
Please updateee
PopTurtle90 chapter 69 . 2/23
Update! Updats! Update!

Love this story please update soon!
whitedwarf chapter 87 . 2/1
Wow! Well, firstly I'd like to apologise for not reviewing sooner. Christmas and New Years this year was...trying. I've barely had a moment to myself and when I have I've slept basically. Still, I do want to say bravo! It was a wonderful chapter. Can't believe Jon has basically just discarded his last shred of brotherly loyalty, and I'm really getting annoyed that Ella is already letting doubts cloud her judgement of robb. But it was nice/cathartic to see robb finally realise and confront the truth of Ella's rape. Jon has NO excuse, no matter his Wolfy instincts. And I hope that he isn't let off the hook.

So saying, I'm looking forward to reading about that scene where Ramsey attacks Ella in her bedroom while she's asleep and robb stabs him in the eye, from Robb's POV. It has stuck with me :)

Happy writing!
Jojo chapter 87 . 1/5
Brilliant chapter. I was both elated and devastated on Robb's behalf when he finally realised that Jon had raped Ella. God, but Jon is a douche! I really liked Red coming to him in that dream, though, don't you think he's expecting too much of robb? I don't know, it's like Jon himself says, Robb had always been better than him at everything. Perhaps only by a little but still, always better. And it seems that even now, Sansa, Ayra, Bran and Ned all expect Robb to be the one to cut Jon slack. They always go to Robb to talk him down, not Jon to demand he cut it out!

I wonder, what do you think Red's conversation with Jon in a dream would be right now. I really hope that Red wouldn't let Jon delude himself with his wishful fantasy's of gallent protector for Ella any longer. Giving him cold hard facts that he has truly betrayed robb in the worst possible way. And he continues to hurt robb more than anyone probably ever could. I'd just like to see Jon actually be held accountable for his actions and not given excuses by everyone in his life for once.
thebrontide chapter 87 . 12/23/2016
Awh fighting Ella and Jon make my heart sad, but great update!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 87 . 12/21/2016
amazing chapter. so so dark, but wonderfully written.
Adren07321 chapter 87 . 12/21/2016
CLTex chapter 87 . 12/20/2016
Amazing chapter. Love Ned appearing and giving that background on the wolfsblood in the Stark line and what it did..Robb, Ella and Greywind's connection, fantastic details!
Guest chapter 87 . 12/20/2016
Nooooooo, RobbxElla FOREVER!
false account chapter 86 . 12/15/2016
Holy. Fuck. Just read this in one sitting and I have to say this is the most intricate storyline I've read in a while. Great characterization and development of plot.
thebrontide chapter 86 . 12/8/2016
Update soon!
thebrontide chapter 68 . 12/4/2016
Really enjoy this story but not a huge fan of rose/Jon sadly. I like the angsty love triangle between Rob/Ella/Jon oops(ahem but Robb/Ella endgame of course)
thebrontide chapter 46 . 11/30/2016
I'm just now getting to chapter 46 and I love Jon/Ella. Don't get me wrong I enjoy her with Robb a lot but I really love her with Jon too!
TVD100bri1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
I LOVE this story so much. It has an amazing premise and I love the triangle. You are an amazing writer. I am so happy that you create your own trailers, I love watching them and the music you have chosen is perfect. Also, it's great to see a writer including such a wide range of characters into their work. Please never stop writing this. :)

XX