Reviews for The Substitute Slayer
guest chapter 13 . 1/14
Please update. I can't wait for more on spike and lorna
Regin chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ProcrastinatingPyro09 chapter 13 . 4/27/2014 the story. PLEASE update when you can. I know it's been a while. But, this story is awesome. Read most of the chapters at work today and just finished up the rest of what was posted. I NEED MORE!
valerie21601 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I read this in one sitting. Sadly, I just don't care for Lorna at all. Far too serious, no fun.

Lorna moves into Buffy's home, trying to take over Buffy's place with Joyce and Dawn. It's like she's a coo coo bird trying to shove Buffy out of her family and friends lives and take it over for herself. I just didn't bond with Lorna. I get the feeling you were trying too hard to like Lorna yourself.

This story falls flat, Spike just isn't the same without Buffy "the sunshine" that surrounded Spike even in his unchipped, no soul days. Especially with Lorna being on the "dark side" looking more like Drusilla, Lorna is the blackness and cold to Buffy's warmth and light. Otherwise why would Dru dump Spike for a fungus demon, when all Spike did was secretly dreaming about Buffy?

I get the feeling if you were to find a way to work Buffy into this story. Your muse for it will come back for it.
antsnpants chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Joe chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
great fic, looking forward for an update
Cat chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
This is the best fanfic I've read with SpikeXOC
Keep it up! :}
With a freaking y chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
A new chapter :) Please update soon! It keeps getting better and better!
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
With a freaking y chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I absolutely love this story, please will you update soon :)
antsnpants chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Amazing chapter! Please update soon! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Well written and interesting - more please
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
omg please make lorna nd spike stuck together to get away from riley and his lackys! loll update soon the characters are perfect :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 7/7/2013