Reviews for The Substitute Slayer
yoyo. inthe chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
I really love your story! Pllease update soon! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Nicole Wire chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I like this a lot, enjoying the character of Lorna and looking forward to seeing how she develops!
HikariYamino chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Oh God, Spike is just soooo full of leathery hotness! Love it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
HikariYamino chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Oh, you know how to end with a cliffhanger, don't you?! XD
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Oh, my, God. This is gonna be fun evil grin...
HikariYamino chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Wooo! Damn, you update sooo fricking fast! Are you superhuman or something?! I love the mask idea! So Spike doesn't know how her face look like huh? Wonder how that will play out later XD
AndOMG, i love their first meeting, woohoo! Can't wait fr the nx chap! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
More! More! More! I want moooorrrreee! Please update, I love the story! Thank you soooooooo much for killing off Harmony. I really didn't want her sticking around. So thanks! :) I wanna see how this stuff works out, so, "please give me something!". Sorry, love OMWF. Please update!
mike13z50 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
So that is how Spike met Harmony. Maybe the Initiative was in Cleveland before moving to Sunnydale?
HikariYamino chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Omg, u just shout out to mee! Oh stop it you, making me blush and all!
And i love this chappie! XD And oh, the suspense build up for the inevitable meeting between Spike and Lorna! ASFHF&*(!
And haha, Harmony is here! I still don't know if i want to punch her face or have a girl's night out with her XD
HikariYamino chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I just want to say that i'm really super excited for this fic! Do you know how little Spike/OC fanfic there is, okay, there's only one that i love and the rest are just baaad.
BUT I LOVE YOUR ONE SO FAR AND I HOPE YOURS WOULD BE REALLY GOOD!
I love Lorna's character, not Mary Sue so far and she seems really likeable.
And i just hope, please please please, that when Spike and her see each other for the first place, its not like love at first sight and they start to act all OOC with each other. Its nice to take things nice and slow, they don't have to fall in love with each other right away. coz Spike is Spiiike, the Big Bad ya noe, so yaaah XD
OOOoh, can't wait for the nx chap!
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Interesting concept, first chapter is well written. I don't usually read anything but Buffy/Spike but am interested in where your are going with this. I've added it to my follows so I can keep track of updates.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »