Reviews for Cognisance
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
very good
Cassey chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Oh my Gosh! I love it so much. This is so sweet for Kyoya, comforting Haru. Thanks for sharing.
Kebchii chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This brought me back to life. Thank you. I love this. Your writing is so good and you portrayed the characters so well. Please do make another 1886 fic!
Emilia Kyuchi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was fantastic! Great job
satomika chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
i love it!

i think it was so them except for the 'sex' part coz i think that haru is just so innocent and pure and the like...

anyway, i couldn't quite figure out what this meant:
"...and Kyouya's chosen Sky..."

anyway, i hope this has a sequel! :D
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was amazing! I love how you portrayed Kyouya! It was so spot on to my image of his older self. My heart was squeezing! There was such longing in all his thoughts, that it made your heart break for him, and pray that he got his happily ever after. I'm so glad he kept his Haru. I nearely cried in relief for him! Especially the "selfish" part:

["They will come back." Irie was to ensure that, and Kyouya's chosen Sky had faith in the man. That was enough for him to as well. Watching her closely he added, "But I will not."]

I was fangirling so hard! I dont know why that part resonated so deeply to me, but I really loved it. I also enjoyed the glimpse you gave of us of their past relations, and I also enjoyed the ["No he's not a Prince"] line. I have to agree with TYLHaru Kyoya is the PERFECT lone knight.

I really hope to see more KHR pieces from you, because you just made my fangirl day!
justareadernow chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Fuuuu, i reaaally looove ittt! I like how hibari controls his self to not touch the younger haru and how his POV is filled about their relationship and how he loves her. Kyaaaa, this really made my day. Great fic! *thumbs up*
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved it, it was very interesting and accurate, I can almost say that it could happen in the actual anime ... I hope you continue with this couple and is very fun to read about them ... and more if you write as you do, and I hope Continues .
Thanks for your work.
ja ne
puripri chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
ahh good fic, i like hibari talk about her relationship with Haru, so great and cute