Reviews for Finding Hikari
Denise1 fan chapter 60 . 10/4/2014
ONE MORE BOSS BATTLE! Jkjk there probably won't be.. Or will there? Anyway I just reread the whole thing... Love this so much LET'S GET THE NEXT CHAPTER COMIN'!

Keep up the good work!
Denise\(TTTT)/
Lotusthelyconis chapter 54 . 10/4/2014
I just read reviews and oh my glob, fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCKING FUCK. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I ruined the story for myself. Now I have to know how though. But omgee, Xion dies! Riah you could have TOLD ME. Finding out from others' reviews is not okay. And no I an not still in my feelings like I was 5 minutes ago. I an just soooooooooo flipping salty. But yeah. Mad at chu, but oppa loves chu.
Lotusthelyconis chapter 53 . 10/4/2014
Now I remember why I hated Kairi. It was because she lies, puts her needs above others, and is overall an emotional wreck. She just incessantly LIES, and decides to pick when and where to care. Unfortunately, these are at the wrong times. Sooooooooo when she got punched I only felt sorry for Sora. It's just...he tries so hard and she just puts his efforts almost to waste. And I just wanna see how this all works out. Will he stay with her or was it all just a waste? I love Kairi, but I just can't seem to like her. And then there's Vanitas, who sticks with his brother no matter what, has pity up with Kairi for the longest...she's just causing so many problems...I want her to be fixed, but she can't even help herself...
But Kingdom Hearts has told me there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, so no matter how dark it seems now, there will be a happy ending. At least I hope so...
Reading over this, I am so in my feelings. But at least I'm honest. Thank you Riah for being that awesome person for no reason ily c:
Lotusthelyconis chapter 52 . 10/2/2014
I've completely forgotten what the lie "is", but shit, I remember it was deep and hurtful. So, without further ado, I will go to sleep, nap, eat, and reimburse myself back into your fictitious universe. Also, kudos to Sora for being a real man and expressing his feelings. And THEN getting some. We salute you sir.
Lenchkumaximus chapter 60 . 9/26/2014
I know there is still two more chapters to go until this story is over but I figure I may as well get all of my thought of this story since we're practically at the end.

I've been following this story pretty much from the beginning and it definitely kept me interested in terms of it's dark subject matter and it's morbid almost cruel atmosphere, particularly in the opening few chapters. However my first problem comes from the premise itself, I don't like that Riku is the villain. Especially that you have Vanitas in this story I personally felt that he would have made a much better story as there could have been alot of potential in Sora and Kairi's relationship, I mean Vanitas looks like Sora so to have him do all the horrible things that Riku did would be much more effective here because he literally is a pallet swap of Sora, he is the dark Sora.

But like I said that's just my personal opinion, I've never been a huge fan of when people make Riku the bad guy but maybe that's because he's my favourite KH protagonist (sorry if you're a Sora fan :P)

Anyway I'm gonna try and keep this short. In hindsight this story had alot of potential but it ultimately started to fall apart after Riku was arrested, to put it bluntly the story went on for far too long and it seriously started to feel like padding for the sake of it.

Again this is just my personal opinion and I don't want to bore you so feel free to PM me if you would like to hear more of my constructive criticism and I'm not claiming to be some kind of good writer or reviewer, my story's are pretty damn horrible if I'll be honest.
RW14 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Good story that keeps you coming back for more. I'm a little surprised that Kairi was capable of killing Riku with the kind of wounds she sustained.
SoraxKairi7 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
I just wonder how Sora and Kairi are even still alive at this point. Ha
BRAVO I LOVED THIS CHAPTER OMG even though it was very brutal and I didn't love the brutality just because that's immoral but the way you write and pull everyone's emotions is like. idk. You are so good at it.
I can't believe this story is almost over. It seems only yesterday I was binge reading/reviewing it, chapter by chapter and getting disturbed as each one went along. We had a significant break from Riku but I'm glad Kairi finally fought back. Him saying that shit about Hikari was the perfect way to get him executed.

I look forward to the final two chapters! And thanks for keeping Vani alive!
random: if Yuffie and Xion fought, I may be a little confused as to who was who xD (if Xion wasnt wearing her organization outfit). They're like twins. Gah
xo.skyla chapter 60 . 9/24/2014
It's been a while since I've read this, but I'm glad I did. The drama and intensity. BOOM. I'm so freaking glad that Riku finally got what was coming! And by Kairi no less. Vengeance is sweet in this case.
bubblegum bxtch chapter 60 . 9/24/2014
All I can say was that it took them long enough! I actually liked how Yuffie finished off Xion. Like seriously, that spoiled brat got what she deserved. And Riku - ugh I am so proud of Kairi for doing that. He really thought he won but as soon as he started going on and on about Hikari, I knew shit was gonna go down (which it did, yes!). And I was kind of disturbed by the whole Axel and Demyx laughing at them/recording everything, like seriously?!

Anyways, this was freaking perfection. Very graphic, but I can't not read it or I feel like I might miss something important..I'm so sad to see that this is just about over. However, I am really excited for the continuation of Tears on the Runway.
DD42 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
*Picks jaw up off the floor* Did that happen? Did that really just happen!? Holy mother of God; that was intense. After all the pain and suffering that Kairi, Sora and the others have been put through, vengeance is theirs! Take that Riku; burn in hell I say! BURN! Good lord, when this chapter started, I was just cringing every step of the way until the backup arrived. But in the end, Sora and Kairi held on for the others sake and that's all that matters*regains composure* So...it's hard to believe this story is coming to an end. I remember when this story only had a couple of chapters up and now look at it. You should feel very proud to have made it this far. You put a lot of time and effort into this story and it has delivered time and time again. I have a feeling we're not out of the woods just yet but I'm hoping for a happy ending...or something like that. At least some form of closure. Everything leading up to this point made me laugh, cringe, get upset, get frustrated and made the whole reading experience totally worth it. So, with that said, I wish you the best of luck in wrapping this story up and to keep on doing what you're doing. Until next time!
kmacroxs chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Not so soon. No...
Nano1012 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Gotta Love Vanitas, what a savior! Love his guts!
Anyhoo, damn, that chapter was so intense! Go Yuffie as well, I really have no words to describe how I felt after I read this, just too amazing. I do wonder though, are they going to kill Xion's dad and all of his connections, if not then, won't the crew be running around trying to escape everything again? But I am also so glad Olette and Tidus are okay, and I really hope Sora doesn't have the urge to commit suicide since he was raped. Just so curious for next chapter! :3

Love Love Love Nano1012
DecisivePumpkinHead chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
YAY I CAN FINALLY FUCKING LOG IN! Oh my God. This story has really made me realize my emotions. When Vanitas and Olette showed up... My God, I was nearly in tears. I'm really going to miss getting updates for this story, but I AM looking forward to Tears on the Runway and LMC.
CarelessWhispers13 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Hooooly sheeeet. I am so pleased that Vanitas and the gang got there when they did. Whew, this story is giving me major anxiety
marycutie19 chapter 60 . 9/23/2014
Waahh ...,! THE FEELLS!
This chapter is just,,, ugh! Mixed feelings,
Just two minutes ago, they were getting beaten sexually, then, vanitas came and saves the day! And yup, Riku deserves that,, he actually deserves MORE THAN THAT! Darn him! I'm glad that he's finally dead, XD anyways,, please update soon!