Reviews for Finding Hikari
KHxxFFxxSoniSL chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Without doubt my most favourite story on fanfiction!:D I actually cried in the end. Keep up the great work!:D
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
kairi is so fucking annoying frfr. i hate her honestly lol you got two gangs after you and you crying bout he committed murder in front of you like tf he wouldn't have had to if you would be stayed yo dumb ass in the car? she knew he was in a gang and doing something with them and she runs in to help unarmed and defenseless? it just annoys me every time she whines frfr if she really was that worried, she could have gotten vanitas and backup cuz wtf is she gonna do against gang members completely unarmed and off guard? "you committed murder in front of without any guard as to how I feel" girl shut yo ass up, would you rather he didn't and they be fucking yo dumbass over? ugh what was he supposed to do? stop and ask how you feel before he saves yo ass? you the dumb ass that went in when he specifically told your dumb ass not to

sorry, great story! kairi just makes my ass burn so much in this fix, she's so whiny and stupid 80% of the time
But Riku is a piece of shit and the whole town didn't believe her? Friends left her...damn. I feel bad for her ass but she still aggravating hella all she do is whine and bitch about sora
Oblivion chapter 63 . 11/3/2015
Holyshit! I finally finished the story. After a super long month, lol. Can't wait for sequel chapters.
Worst Nightmare chapter 57 . 11/2/2015
FUCK. YOU. YOU KILLED THEM OFF!YOU FUCKIN BITCH!ROXAS WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU, HUH?!
AJ chapter 63 . 10/24/2015
UGH! I can't wait! :D
Also, happy early birthday :)
Oblivion chapter 63 . 10/16/2015
I still need to finish the first part! And the new name is pretty cool.
bubblegum bxtch chapter 63 . 10/16/2015
I seriously might cry. I shrieked when I saw that you updated. If this sequel is anything close to a roller coaster ride like FH was, this is gonna be fantastic! I really like it already, but...Kairi /sad face. I hope you throw us for a loop again like you did many times with this fic, haha.
And happy birthday! Hope everything goes well for you! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us this time around
snow. x . fairy chapter 63 . 10/16/2015
OMG OMG OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! SEASON 2 IS OUT! KYAAA! I'm just so happy I can cry! I can't wait for you to update your other stories too! I'm . . . I just . . . *sobs rears of joy*

Ora Sora Hikari chapter 63 . 10/16/2015
sometHing darK

That was so sad. I can't wait for the first chapter of the sequel to put me out of my mosery. And WHAT?! Sora joined a new band? What the heck is going onnnn?! But, it's okay; I love Jude and Milla. Happy you're bring Tales in. I have never been this excited. I can't can't can't can't ABSOLUTELY CANNOT wait. Please update please update please update.

Denise

P.S. Nice pen name.
elle.khearts chapter 63 . 10/16/2015
Huahuaaa, and so, the next chapter begins. :D
snow. x . fairy chapter 61 . 9/27/2015
That was . . . woah. It's all over. I just dunno how to react. I can say I can't wait for the sequel though. I winner who the new main characters are and if Sora and Kairi will get back together again. Kairi did make the right choice, but I knew that it was gonna upset Sora greatly. I hope everyone heals, and things will be all better for them. I loved this fic so much - I remember when I even read some chapters at school during class! Lol, anyway I wish you all the best!

snow. x . fairy chapter 60 . 9/27/2015
Its finally . . . over? Everything? The rape, the arguments, the purging, the screaming . . . the everything . . . finally.
One more chapter to go.

snow. x . fairy chapter 59 . 9/26/2015
I have no words . . . how could . . . how could laughing happily turn into screams of torture? Just how? How did you do it?

snow. x . fairy chapter 58 . 9/26/2015
I could literally feel the agony that Kairi was feeling when she was trapped in that small box. I'm extremely scared of small spaces now.

snow. x . fairy chapter 57 . 9/26/2015
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Zidane . . . Garnet . . . Yuna . . . you killed them off just like that . . . I swear I was shedding tears just then. I hope Tidus makes it, I couldn't take it if he died. I hope Olette's wound will be treated, and Vanitas will keep her safe. I hope he stays safe, too. All I can do is hope . . .

- snow .x . fairy