Reviews for Little Blue Soldier
Guest chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!
SunFlor chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
oh my jesus Christ. What? I mean what, why did you make me cry on Chrismas? You black soul is showing. oh, I felt terrible, half of the fic I was dying inside. When you described Saru's dead body... Damn, that was a new feel, an extremely angst. I was like... scared (? I didn't want to know the state of the corpse. Damn, I cried badly there :(
ok, then, Misaki was into drugs, damn. I felt so bad, for a moment I thought he would commit suicide or an overdose would end him up... Ok, the surprise come after that, and the ending... I am so grateful! This fic was amazing! Too much feels and I got surprised every chapter! I wasn't expecting this epilogue but it made my day, my week, my end of the year!
Thank you for writing this and please keep the Sarumi up! you are amazing!
Happy new year!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
the feels man, the feels have attacked me and made me cry like a baby
ヽ(;;)ノ
DarkAngelz99 chapter 26 . 12/24/2013
aw man when ever I read this fanfic I am on the urge of trying not to bawl my eyes out X'D I like the happy ending and I can't believe it's over ;n; one of the best fanfics I've read. I hope you write more SaruMi fanfics and I would love to read them -
Grace-Logan chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I'm so depressed, I thought it was gonna be a happy ending and I was so happy when Yata got the ring... And then Saru died... I wanna cry.

Have you finished the story or is there going to bean epilogue though at this point the only thing I can see Yata doing is committing suicide for the wrong doings committed for him either that or he goes and kills Awashima in a fit of rage and red flames.

Poor Yata he finally found happiness. :...( just so fucking sad.
PiWrite chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
YES ALWAYS ASK THE GIRL OUT. DON'T LIVE WITH REGRETS (:
herecomestesun chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
i cant believe you just wrote that. why would you. why. but. saru. and the. they were gonna. marry. wait. you. why would you. i kinda really hate you right now. but the ring. and misaki. you why would you do that. but he waaaaaa. im totally not crying pfft. noooo nope no no. you should totally ask the girl out. and you should write another story where saruhiko, ya know, DOESNT DIE and he comes home AND THEY LIVE AND I EMPHASIZE LIVE HAPPILY EVERY AFTER
SunFlor chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Sa-Saru is... No, no. They are meeting again, right? and they are getting married pretty soon too, oh oh and they'll be having a bounch of kittens and become grandparents (Since Kira and chibi are not so little anymore) ...

...

WHY?! What the hell happened! no, this is so unfair! I thought everything would be fine! but... oh god, you knew it! You black souled writer! and Daisuke is dead too! No! He had a family dammit.

Okey, my heart can't be any worse. I love this kind of endings, but no. This is wrong. And I thought Saru was out of danger... I can't believe it, no no I won't believe it...

"...Misaki was blushing and his heart was racing by the time he finished reading the letter. The knock of the front door made him go back to earth, he rushed to open it and... He found Saru wearing his militar uniform holding a whole bouquet of blue flowers. There was nothing to be said, they just meet in a passionated kiss... then everything I write at the beginning happened. Daisuke is alive and his wheelchair dance was the center of the wedding party. The end"

I just corrected some writing mistakes in your story... *hides*
sweetlittlefox chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
WWWWHHHHYYYY!?
Nope
NOPE NOPE NOPE...
I WAS GETTING SO EXCITED FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LIKE I WAS GETTING SO HAPPY AND THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT WAS A TRAGEDY...

LIKE I LIKE TRAGEDY AND ALL BUT... BUT *major break down*
not done noping chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
nOPE*
Mizuouji chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
why would you do something like that at the end
nope chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
nOPE NOPE NOPE
SunFlor chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Oh god! This last thing! What did you do! I love Daisuke and you just... blow off his legs! Daamn, they were so close to get out of there and... what happened! my bbys T_T
It was short, but was enough to make my jaw drop.

Oh, about the week question yes! Basketball is amazing! I lost 5 kg enjoying myself playing during the summer break, ha! it's my second favorite sport after Handball, too bad I have no enough time to keep practicing. Anyway, just do it!

Pd: I am the last "guest"I don't know why I didnt log in :

Keep up, dear!
LastSky16 chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
I LOVE THIS *weeping* *sobs*
Daisuke dont die! Your baby girl named Misaki?
How sweet! OMG im a bit *a lot actually* teary now. Love this chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Oh, I'm excited. Yesss! Skype is the best! Aww I died when Misaki show Saru the cats, and his story! lol.
Yes, yes. I love it, Saru is coming back alive and very in love with Misaki (and they are living together from now on) yes! and they're gonna marry each other and have a bunch of kittens in their flat... that's... perfect!
This made me so happy! I've been really busy lately and I couldn't concentrate knowing that there was my new fluffy chapter up! finally! Loooove it!

Keep up, they are closer and closer each chapter, just a little more, dear, I am dying to read their reunion. Kyaaa