Reviews for Our Neverending Forever
SophieAngel69 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Haha, I got mentioned in the author note.
That was quite a cute little chapter, I enjoyed the happy family dynamic, loved the fist and craft spoon bump. I kinda wish it was a girl like Jacob and a boy like Renesmee but it was adorable alp the same. Years I know I'm about four months late on reviewing but while I am not an enthusiastic follower I still try to keep reading.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
update faster! the story
TeamNess chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I think she was doing it as a joke, the Edella and Bellward thing, and I totally get it, and it's hilarious. I doubt she meant to offended anyone, just read the story and enjoy. I really loved this chapter, and I hope you'll post again soon, well back to writing. Whatever is going on in your life is more important than pleasing us with updates! But I wish you the best and can't wait for another chapter xoxo
DelenaVD chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Woohoo cute as ever. And I'm loving te already wolf like tendicies in our little boy lol can't wait for more :)
SophieAngel69 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Cute, but she made the names by mixing two pemale names and too males so the daughter would be named after Sarah Black and Bella Cullen have a lovely name like Sarabella, and the boy would be named after Willian Black and Edward Cullen making... Okay I have no idea how to merge those two. But the pont is that the names are taken from all four grandparents so sticking with tradition would not make Bellward or Edella, however if you are making a joke as to people saying things Bellward instead of Bella/Edward, or Jakesmee. instead of Jacob/Renesmee, you have my complete aproval cause mixing the names is just ridiculious.
Sorry for ranting, I completely understand having difficulting writing in hard times, I'm going through that myself but I've forced myself into a pattern and I'm trying to keep it.
Janessa208 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Omg! am happy for Jacob and Nessie
Janessa208 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
i know whats coming
Janessa208 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Nessie crazy but thats why i love her
DelenaVD chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
SophieAngel69 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
You've got quite an interesting story here, I've never liked Renesmee pregnancy stories and I'm not sure how I feel about Jacob biting her but I am interested to see how it turns out. Keep writing.
Hannahluvsyou123 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Ahh update asap pleasee _ rawrr
NessJakeForever chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
This was amazing I need the next chapter!
alixandria chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
man, when's the next one to be posted?
alixandria chapter 6 . 3/27/2013