Reviews for Between Angels and Demons
TheBadTouchDou chapter 12 . 4/17
H33H33. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... Omg love it!

-Prussia.
cookienomster143 chapter 64 . 2/15
You are my favorite author for many reasons. One of them is that most of your stories are long and satisfying I am truly happy that you are on this planet doing whatever you do because it means you can write stories that make others happy as well. Please continue with your life as you see fit and keep being awesome
zelliebear chapter 64 . 1/24
Alright, I made an account just to write this review lol.

So I loved this story, the main story line, the characters, everything.
Now, my complaint is the love story. This is obviously what this was because of the ending.
It felt extremely rushed. There was no build up to the romance, you just kind of dumped it on us. Randomally realize feelings, go on a date, fuck, and die. Like, I wish you would of built it up, like have them realize it sooner with touches that lingered a little to long, sexual tension, stuff like that instead of dumping it on us and having us happy for a couple minutes D:
PichiBirdy chapter 64 . 8/24/2014
Oh god the last 3 chapters really killed me and I was crying before it was even close to ending. I was so attached to this from start to finish, and let me tell you something. This is one of those stories that will leave me thinking about it even months after I finished reading it. This was such a wonderful story that I (and most likely the other readers as well) can't thank you enough for this lovely experience. So again, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!
Fallen99 chapter 64 . 8/17/2014
Oh...my...god. That was the perfect ending. Just wow wonderful story!
FluffyBunBun chapter 64 . 7/27/2014
It took awhile to get to the romance part of the story, but it was worth the wait! It was so cute and I think it was the perfect ending for the story.
theacer250 chapter 64 . 7/16/2014
Just beautiful.
theshinigamikage chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
Brilliant story! I was avoiding the last few chapters as I thought I would cry but I didn't thank god I would of looked like an eejit 't wait for your next it going to be an Prucan or another pairing?
WulfyFang3 chapter 64 . 7/12/2014
That was so sad...and then...IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE! I can hardly breathe due to the cuteness! aaarrrrrgghhhhh! I'm so glad that Gilbert finally found the one he was looking for and that it was Matthew. And Matthew being a fae is just so fitting XD Job well done, I must say. :) Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
General Jernhierta chapter 64 . 7/13/2014
I have followed this story since the start, while I have never reviewed because I am a twat and simply doesn't know what to say, I can now finally say that this is a masterpiece.

During 16 months, from Mars 2013 to July 2014, you have marveled me throughout 185 608 words with this breathtaking story. From every characterisation of the different mythological beings to the shifting storyline throughout countless realms; from small conversations at the dinner table to fights over life and death; from the creation of this world to the destruction; the reversal of time as we know it and beyond; all skillfully written by an author with several other just as brilliant fics behind them.
I can't even fathom how much time you must have spent on writing this, thank you so much for letting us read this!

(Sorry I can't even write reviews.)
The-Awesome-Anonymous chapter 64 . 7/11/2014
Oh my goodness...This so sad, it's been a long run and a beautiful story! I'm so excited for The Goddess Cleansing and everything after that though!

So thank you for yet another wonderful story.
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 64 . 7/10/2014
Congrats on finishing another wonderful story. It was really good.
SayMrrp chapter 64 . 7/7/2014
Was not expecting this ending. Awesome story! :D I feel kinda bad that I read all 64 chapters and "awesome story" is all I can say... how about we say this is too awesome for anyword other than awesome?
brina968 chapter 64 . 7/3/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS SO GREAT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
...I can actually see Matthew as a earth fairy(also known as a dryad) with maple leaves in his hair.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/1/2014
Is "you don't look so flash" some weird aussie thing cause ive never heard it before