Reviews for Between Angels and Demons
You are the most gifted/talented writer I've ever seen
You amazing peice of shit
I love you and your work so much
Keep being talented , keep writing
zen4365 chapter 64 . 11/28/2015
Best...story...ever. Seriously I love your writing. I loved everything about this story. I finished it in two days because I couldn't stop reading. Your a wonderful author and I hope you never stop writing!
Guest chapter 58 . 8/15/2015
Okay, I've been trying to hold off on comments until the end of the story, but YOU HAVE HIM CANCER WITH 5 FUCKING CHAPTERS LEFT
YOU ARE EVIL
THIS IS THE BEST FAN FIC I HAVE EVER READ, I FUCKING LOVE YOU
Railin Elmeri chapter 64 . 8/15/2015
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD YOU ARE AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING I CANT EVEN *bird like squee noise*
THIS IS THA BAST FANFIC IVE EVAR READ ER MAH GERD *wild flailing*
AND WITH MY HETALIA OTP! YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT BEAST AND I LOVE YOU I WANT TO KISS UR FACE

I'm sorry I can't write a proper review right now, but I am pretty overwhelmed with emotion right now so flipping out and fangirling is all I can do. I ment all of my crazy blabber up there, and this is a truly beautiful story.
Psychic Panda With A Sandwich chapter 64 . 8/1/2015
This story man... THE FEELS! I rarely cry over a fanfic, but my eyes are watering right now.
therandomfandoms413 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
H33H33. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... Omg love it!

-Prussia.
cookienomster143 chapter 64 . 2/15/2015
You are my favorite author for many reasons. One of them is that most of your stories are long and satisfying I am truly happy that you are on this planet doing whatever you do because it means you can write stories that make others happy as well. Please continue with your life as you see fit and keep being awesome
zelliebear chapter 64 . 1/24/2015
Alright, I made an account just to write this review lol.

So I loved this story, the main story line, the characters, everything.
Now, my complaint is the love story. This is obviously what this was because of the ending.
It felt extremely rushed. There was no build up to the romance, you just kind of dumped it on us. Randomally realize feelings, go on a date, fuck, and die. Like, I wish you would of built it up, like have them realize it sooner with touches that lingered a little to long, sexual tension, stuff like that instead of dumping it on us and having us happy for a couple minutes D:
PichiBirdy chapter 64 . 8/24/2014
Oh god the last 3 chapters really killed me and I was crying before it was even close to ending. I was so attached to this from start to finish, and let me tell you something. This is one of those stories that will leave me thinking about it even months after I finished reading it. This was such a wonderful story that I (and most likely the other readers as well) can't thank you enough for this lovely experience. So again, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!
Fallen99 chapter 64 . 8/17/2014
Oh...my...god. That was the perfect ending. Just wow wonderful story!
FluffyBunBun chapter 64 . 7/27/2014
It took awhile to get to the romance part of the story, but it was worth the wait! It was so cute and I think it was the perfect ending for the story.
theacer250 chapter 64 . 7/16/2014
Just beautiful.
theshinigamikage chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
Brilliant story! I was avoiding the last few chapters as I thought I would cry but I didn't thank god I would of looked like an eejit 't wait for your next it going to be an Prucan or another pairing?
WulfyFang3 chapter 64 . 7/12/2014
That was so sad...and then...IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE! I can hardly breathe due to the cuteness! aaarrrrrgghhhhh! I'm so glad that Gilbert finally found the one he was looking for and that it was Matthew. And Matthew being a fae is just so fitting XD Job well done, I must say. :) Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
General Jernhierta chapter 64 . 7/13/2014
I have followed this story since the start, while I have never reviewed because I am a twat and simply doesn't know what to say, I can now finally say that this is a masterpiece.

During 16 months, from Mars 2013 to July 2014, you have marveled me throughout 185 608 words with this breathtaking story. From every characterisation of the different mythological beings to the shifting storyline throughout countless realms; from small conversations at the dinner table to fights over life and death; from the creation of this world to the destruction; the reversal of time as we know it and beyond; all skillfully written by an author with several other just as brilliant fics behind them.
I can't even fathom how much time you must have spent on writing this, thank you so much for letting us read this!

(Sorry I can't even write reviews.)