Reviews for we hold our hearts in silence
that one line killed me
Blackbird-Yang chapter 1 . 6/18
Heartbreaking, beautifully-written, almost haunting in its poignancy. Thank you for writing this. This story will stay with me for a long time.
TearsForTheDead chapter 1 . 6/7
I absolutely loveeeed this, it was so sweet and omg! Idk why but this almost made me cry...
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 6/7
This was sweet and sad
Beautifully-written and heartbreaking. As a long-time Zutara shipper, this one really hit me in the chest. Thanks for writing it!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/11
This is absolutely, beautifully, stunningly amazing. It hit me right in the feels, in the absolute best of ways. Your writing is gorgeous and the concept was fantastic.

I love this.
limonium chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
oh my god how dare you my tears won't stop holy shit
make it sttoooooppppp

(god when he said "i think i loved her" my heart just broke apart i can't put it back together again zutara is ending me why is this so good)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This has to be one of the best Zutara fics I've read. You've stayed canon complaint and yet it's Zutara. Bravo!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Very touching story. Thanks for writing!
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is writing is amazing. I love everything in this fic. The subtlety,the sadness-everything. Great job!
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Wow. I'm not a zutara fan, but THIS... This was perfect. I simply love it.
problemcats1and2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Ahh my poor heart. This was wonderful.
Teriyaki Princes chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Tears. I'm leaking and it's all your fault but you just kept zutara alive in Legend of Korra so it's OK but the tears, man. The tears.
Sparklemotions chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This is by far the most beautiful, heartbreaking and simple ATLA Zutara fic I have ever read. Well done!
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015