Reviews for we hold our hearts in silence
bobosaurus chapter 1 . 7/24
this piece was wonderfully beautiful and heart wrenching
had to take a few minutes to gather myself again..

Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 7/15
That was excellent with great transitions to the flashbacks.
JasmineDragon818 chapter 1 . 7/15
Okay you made me cry... jeesh... *sniff*... as an avid Zutara shipper, this was he most bittersweet, perfect, tender, wonderful thing I can remember reading about the two of them, and that's saying something! Congratulations on a story well-written
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/9
This was above and beyond amazing
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/23
T_T this story made me feel such sad feels! Whyyyyy canon, whyyyy? I personally try to pretend Korra-etc doesnt exist, but this was a beautiful way of tying the canon to Zutara. Even though it makes me hate the canon even more. *cries*
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/6
Lovely piece.
readingKs chapter 1 . 2/22
This is wonderful, although I cant help but wish it went a beat or two longer!
WindRush chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was so sweet! I really loved it; it's nice to imagine that this is actually what happened between the two of them since they sadly could not get together in the real series. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic!
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
...I was totally left speechless for a second and teary-eyed. The sacrifice and love they held for each other...makes my heart hurt for them! :( But I love it, truly a wonderfully written fic!
anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
For some reason - next to it being really really well written - I can't seem to get this one out of my head... Loved it through and through,
Hope to hear more like this from you.

em chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
omigosh this was amazing and sad and just ugh! thanks :)
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Omg in a way, it is so wonderfully beautiful and sad at the same time. The feelings I got from reading this 3
ChewyKookie chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was beautifully heart wrenching, lovingly bittersweet. I loved this dearly, you've definitely captured zutara perfectly, amazing work.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That was really beautiful and that scene at the turtleduck pond had me tearing up. This version makes canon seem so much more heartbreaking. I feel a strange mix of amusement and sympathy at Aang being mad at Katara and Zuko from beyond the grave.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This had me in tears by the end. So beautiful. Favorited.