Reviews for A Console Life
ItzABlueWulf chapter 36 . 8/11
I'm truly speechless, now i'm waiting for the sequel... please?
akiralim chapter 36 . 5/24
I love your story it is pretty excellent, wish you could continue writing this.()/
MasterAyaka chapter 4 . 1/31
Oh yeah, "Adrian Dom", Dia Alvarez, TOTALLY Japanese names. Seriously for fuck's sake...
Ubersupersloth chapter 18 . 1/17
Ok, I just feel bad for Dom, he's done nothing wrong and he keeps getting beaten up, if I were Dom, I'd give Dia the magic paper and leave Blanc with her, go back to my house and never speak with her again.
Ubersupersloth chapter 15 . 1/17
I think I see the twist coming. It's going to end meta with them being part of ANOTHER fictional work (like, say, this fic) that has links to Neptunia, which is why there's plot convenience all the time and there was just a "bad end" although, I think Dia would have mentioned the share transference thing if RAM WAS DYING IN FRONT OF HER EYES, but that's just me.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
When will you be coming back?
Ubersupersloth chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I'm just feeling bad for Dom in this fic. He keeps getting physically assaulted for just sparking, if I was Dom, I wouldn't be friends with Dia with the way she treats him.
UltiAlex -PingLink Productions chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Why iz diz zo kool
TheTrueOverlordBear chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
What a freaking crazy fanfic...It's like the Final Fantasy series, KagePro, and Metal Gear Solid 2 fused to form one epic explosion of feels and chaos and mind-screw. I started reading this because "Hey, someone from the real world encountering Neptune in reality comically! Freaking nuts!" And then I'm going "Freaking feels!" And then I got hooked into the story's up and downs and the characters and all their freaking crazy depths and developments until I found my mind being EPICALLY SCREWED, AND THE COMPLICATED PLOT IS WORKING MY DEVELOPING BUT POWERED-UP TRUTH-SEEKER INSTINCTS INTO TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT MORE! *Huff*...*huff*...this story...I don't like it as much as I like KagePro, but this...this seems like something where I could learn some effective creative writing techniques...The level of interesting that this story has is something that I want in my fiction, too! Grammar may be kinda messed-up in some places, but maybe I'll read this again more closely sometime to see what techniques I can learn and understand this freaking complicated story more. For now, though...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, and I suddenly feel like the sequel to this will involve dating the Goddesses, followed by another crazy explosion of feels and chaos and mind-screw. Or will it just involve the former? I guess I should just wait, and I guess I'll be looking forward to it.

By the way, this fanfic increased my interest in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series greatly, Mr. Crossworth. I don't really know much about that series, to be honest, and I didn't feel like wanting to play it back then. Now, I have the desire to know more about the characters' canon stories and a desire to be their friends.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
Still much better than xnobody
zeroblackdragon15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Almost forgot to mention this in my earlier review, but the fate of Nepgear is something that could hold the key to a decent chunk of the mysteries that are now left by the epilogue. Should be a fun ride.
zeroblackdragon15 chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
Gotta say...the way you ended the epilogue opens so many possibilities. Was Dom the true opponent the whole time? What is his objective? Could he be trying to turn the CPUs against the true goddesses? So many questions, so many possibilities. A great read the whole way through. Looking forwards to the sequel!
Bloodyrath chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
Phew! Finally it ends...sadly with Did freezing (And suspense right at the epilogue. Cruel! Cruel I say!, but great story! I loved it! It was a bumpy ride (which ended up me bumping my head on the way for the total mind breaking experiences but its cool) but it ends right here to get on another ride! (And it meant more head bumps by the way) And I hope it starts soon.

-Bloodyrath here waiting 'till it starts (and hopefully with a helmet next time).
scrubbed chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
A Conquest Life? I'm utterly terrified by that (and that version of Nepgear too).

The ending wasnt particularly happy but, hey, ending of dark story has to be dark, eh?

And congratulations on finishing your story!
godofmadness43 chapter 36 . 6/30/2014
wait, so dom is alive? how?