Reviews for Causalities
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Well...That was an interesting change of pace. I've read almost all of your Batman works but these last few that I'm going through are doozies. This one in particular, may well be one of, if not THE darkest story(s) you've written. Sure "Be it Resolved" is very Dark, considering the subject matter of Dicky considering suicide, and Erwin adds a very dark gambit to "Ache of Cowardice" that being said. But for some reason; be it the mature subject and the way Nighwing was twisted around Susanna's finger, the the psychological damage it was causing him, how clearly abusive of him the relationship was or maybe the broken utterance of "Why does it matter?" from pure and noble Richard, this story has more grit and grimace than - in my opinion - anything else you've penned. It reminded me of cliche 50's Noir, combined with the black passion drama of crime mysteries of the 70's Airport Politico/Romance Noir and the sex depraved fever of the 80's Club mysteries. A cop in over his head who's at the same time, a poor vulnerable boy in love taken advantaged of by a femme fatal, seductive, salacious and sinister. One word Intense. Nothing makes tears brim or aches flare like the poor abused love of the pure-hearted. Amazing, and deep work. Thanks so much for it, I thoroughly, enjoyed it.
Sincerely,
Johannes, The Egg Emperor.
Fernandidilly-yo chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I just have to say I loved this so much! I was wiggling uncontrollably waiting for Alfred to find him! lol, and it is so darn cute. Just awa, this made me smile. And it is so different I really liked that about it, I have't read anything like this chapter. It was great, thank you.
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Ohhhhhhhh and awwwwwww and oh yeahhhhhhhhhh
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Dumbo Bruce!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Awwwww the feels!
Kanny Batmom chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
I'm reading again this one and I can't believe how good it is. I miss reading new fics from you. I hope you keep writing soon again. The way you write about Bruce and Dick is awesome.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Waiting for more...
Kanny.
Titch360 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I like this one. You should think about doing a follow-up where Dick sends the story to Clark to get published.
Hatah of fluff chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I like fluff and all, but show some action
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
This was great. The idea of Batman and Robin texting each other and fangirling over a book that Nightwing wrote is just too funny. I also really enjoyed your chapter with Dick and Babs. I know you tend to focus mostly on the family type relationships in your writing, but you've shown potential for some good romance. I haven't read all your stories, so you may have already done this, but I think you should consider writing a longer (by that I mean more than a oneshot) story focusing on Dick and Barbara. I know I would enjoy it.
cocopops1995 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh I don't know why it took me so long to read this whole story thingie! This last chapter was definitely my favourite though! It has put me in the mood to read a mystery and sparked up a bit a little inspiration for a story that I promised a friend last year! Now I just have to decide what to do first! By the way, if you are planning to -or have- written a mystery about a vivo cult in post-war New York, please let me know because that sounds like a seriously interesting read! Anyway, read any good mysteries lately? (Seriously, please answer that question)
s.kot.n chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
i really love the first meeting with Babs and Dick, and the final chapter...
but, i loved so much that i need the sequel for this chapter

good job, like always
thanks
CheshireBunny chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I've read and re-read the 7th chapter about Dick's secret authorial skills so many times and I want to read more about it. Does he get it published? Do Babs and Commissioner Gordon get to read it? What does the League think? Love, love love this installment!
CaptainOldDog chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
good story
RedWing0109 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Jut wanted to say that everything Dick said about his writng (and everything that went through his mind about it, even all the insecurity) is exactly how I think and feel about my original fiction. Thanks for writing this!
Eeveleon chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Lol, wow Bruce, go ahead and wake up poor little Timmy. XD
No, really, this story has been pretty awesome! I have this little Fan-girl 'Eeek' feeling in my chest. All your stories are awesome!