Reviews for A Twist In Fate
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 21 . 2/21
Aww I loved this story! I can't wait for your next update! This story is great!
daniellepaduch26 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
love this story really wish you would update
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
My Slexie need for now has been fulfilled! I hope to see an update soon!

-Cat
Tori chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
Ok
I love this story!
but Sebastian Shepard? really? actually the me Sebastian in generally just isnt one of my favorites...but whatever floats your boat
Feyzel chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Give them a girl! Great story, keep going! I don't think lexie should get the scans.
Livianne chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Sebastian Shepherd? It's a bit of a mouthful.
princesseslikepirates chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Mark and Lexie have a lot to consider with this baby. If they look at for Lexie's health, it could potentially harm their baby. I can't imagine being in their position. But, Lexie wants a family so badly, I think she's willing to risk her own health for the good of her child. I have a feeling Mark would strongly disagree.
bjq chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
fabs
ashmo2000 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Getting bad news about the measures for Lexie's health could eventually harm the baby. It puts everything into perspective.
sjwht chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter
SMAAK chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
Are you EVER gonna update?
AJzkitten69 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
So I'm really loving this so far. It's exactly what I've been wanting to read and I'm glad someone has finally written it. But I noticed in your author's note that someone said you use "&" too much, and you wanted to know when it was appropriate to use it? Well, I'm a huge English language nerd, so I feel it is my duty to tell you that the correct time to use "&" in your writing would be...never. Never ever. Hope that helped. (Seriously, I grade essays as a side job, and that symbol means an automatic fail if it shows up in an essay.) That being said, I'm really a huge fan of your story and your attention to detail, both with the medical stuff and other little things (like in a later chapter when Lexie gets dressed up and her shoes are mentioned, and just when I'm thinking, "I hope the author didn't put her in heels because she wouldn't be able to walk in them with her injuries," you say she's wearing flats.)
princesseslikepirates chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad that Meredith found Lexie and that she was safe. It's good that Lexie didn't give into Mark. He needed to come around on his own. I'm happy to see that he's on board and being supportive with this pregnancy.
bjq chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
GLad Mark grew a brain
ashmo2000 chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
They finally patched things up and all it took was a doctors appt. and a heartbeat.