Reviews for A Twist In Fate
a-panther-and-her-prince chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
this was so good! i wish it was completed. *sigh* fangirl problems
Gzhxx chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
I'v like to see the flight from Mark's perspective. I think it would be cutr
KazumiiChaan chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
Hey there
I just found your story and I fall in love with it
It's one of the best Slexie crash survival story that I have ever read because it's one that could have happen not like the ones where they miraculously survive without any damage.
It's so well written, easy to read and just so fantastic
So maye you have forgot about this story and this fandom but I hope that maybe you did not and that we'll have a new chapter soon !
I really hope so !
Wishing you all the best
-Xoxo

PS: sorry for my bad english, but I am actually French so ...
slexieotpforever chapter 20 . 6/8/2016
AMAZING WRITER
slexieotpforever chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY HOLY CRAP! PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE MORE! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZ
bfiesty chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
I hope you plan on continuing this story So far I absolutely love it I know u haven't updated in a long time but this story is one of the good ones it deserves an ending so plz don't give up on it I hope to see an update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
Do you plan on continuing this story or no? So far is wonderful, I know I'm a bit late :) I
Ana laura chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
Why the hell isn't this fic finished? It's so so so great! I wanna know what happen with slexie babie! Please come back writer, it's been two years since you last updated!
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Aww I loved this story! I can't wait for your next update! This story is great!
daniellepaduch26 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
love this story really wish you would update
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
My Slexie need for now has been fulfilled! I hope to see an update soon!

-Cat
Tori chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
Ok
I love this story!
but Sebastian Shepard? really? actually the me Sebastian in generally just isnt one of my favorites...but whatever floats your boat
Feyzel chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Give them a girl! Great story, keep going! I don't think lexie should get the scans.
Livianne chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Sebastian Shepherd? It's a bit of a mouthful.
princesseslikepirates chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Mark and Lexie have a lot to consider with this baby. If they look at for Lexie's health, it could potentially harm their baby. I can't imagine being in their position. But, Lexie wants a family so badly, I think she's willing to risk her own health for the good of her child. I have a feeling Mark would strongly disagree.