Reviews for Infinite Stratos The Mirror Verse
Jason chapter 8 . 1/2
found the whole story instresting enough that I'm betting Icchan is falling in love with Ichika and just before Ichika is able to return to his world if he can Icchan will try to get Ichika to stay and will go on to explian why he should stay and end up explain her feeling for him and that she wants to be with him even if if his friends in this alterante world do not know him she has got to know him better .
Ichika on the other hand will be conflicted upon hearing Icchan confessing her feeling to him for he may want to stay with her but at the same time he wants to go back to his home to be with friends and family.
I don't know how this going to end but I love the story and hoping Ichika will fall in love Icchan.
Telron chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
good chapter and funny in some parts as well
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
That OC was really interesting. And he was fun. Keep it up. Good to see you're back here.
Saluut.
coco6561 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Welcome back to writing. Nice chapter as always and I hope I can see more in the future.
xHalcyon chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Good to see you've updated! I've really enjoyed this and your other stories :)
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Even if this chapter was short, I still enjoyed it. What made this chapter all the more enjoyable was that it was one of the very few decently good IS fanfics out there and happens to be one of my favorites among IS fanfics. I really like seeing the stark differences in characters between canon and this Mirror world M!Ichika is in. Like how there is some tension between Tatenashi and F!Ichika. I really enjoy seeing the characters being fleshed out and in particular M!Ichika gaining actual character development and growth. Of only most IS fanfic authors can spend that amount of time and effort into developing Ichika rather than investing so much time showcasing their Self-inserts/OCs and making them OP to indulge their own harem fantasy. I really hope you would start updating more frequently. We need to more genuinely well developed IS fanfics to shine through the pile of OC/self-insert trash that has plagued this fandom for far too long.

That said when will we see the shift in plot story? So far most of the chapters have been filler material so I'm wondering when we'll be delving into the more meaningful conflicts. Like some IS fights at ISA between some IS pilots? A battle against Phantom Task with Mirror Madoka making her personal debut to M!Ichika. I would like to see Ichika take Raijin out for actual combat instead of training simulations or sanctioned matches at ISA. I want to see Ikkun and Icchan fight together in a team in an epically glorious battle. And what is the current situation back on canon world? Will the canon harem be taking action soon to try to get Ichika back? Surely canon Tabane must be working overtime looking for what happened to Ikkun. I can't wait for the inevitable angst, drama, tension, and conflict between canon and mirror IS characters. I actually want to see them fight over Ikkun, especially if Icchan wants him to stay.
Adamantium-Soldier74 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
This is a cool story you got here. saw the update today and thought it was a new story for infinite stratos so i checked it out. i really enjoyed it, i hope you can continue it.
MrSoandSo chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I completely forgot I subbed to this story. Anyways nice chapter, hope to see more soon.
Sonicfanx1 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I waited for this for 2 years.
YOU ARE NOT GOING ON HIATUS AGAIN.

Also, how's your editor doing? Have you heard back from him yet? He did join the military afterall.

Also, fun chapter.
antisnipe chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
This chapter was all over the place and i couldent make much sense of it you need to add partitions for scene changes and work on the grammer but was ok.
Fireminer chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Better late than nothing.

Will you use the old OCs from Sacred Twins or not? And now remember it, you've never reached the point of elaboration about Chifuyu's man.
WanderingReader10 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I really enjoyed this fic and I wonder how will the girls from the "canon" verse react to Ichika-Chan, probably with violence knowing them.
BieberLover69 chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Wow surprise update, wasn't expecting that from a long dead story. Anyway, have to say I didn't like this chapter too much. It seemed all over the place and I had a hard time following along. The narrative of people talking about the person who met Chifuyu aside, it just feels disjointed. Other than that solid story as usual, though a chapter that teases a development that's unlikely to be followed up on just makes me sad. Good luck with your stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Please release more of this fic. It has been great to read.
GGFBank chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
This fic is much better than expected