Reviews for This Town, Your Grave
That One Person chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
God I'm a total crying mess after reading that *looks for random anime guy to comfurt me*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Eileen Rowena chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I actually read this exactly a week ago, but I didn't find time to review until now. So, thing is: I almost broke into tears in a public place while reading the end of this. That's how much your one-shot got to me. Sweet baby Jesus, you have some serious writing skills in there. This was one of the best well written fanfics I've ever read - and I've read a lot of them. Please write more Shizaya, I don't even care if them make me cry like a baby, but I need more of your heaven's writing. Please.
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well...I'm upset. But you did warn me. Needless to say, it was well written and...was realistic. Miracles happen, but usually they don't.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Omg I cried
animefanime07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was so sad ;_; but it was also amazing!
Raras-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
goddamn i cry alot ; c ; i cant resist my tears oh god daammiitt .

really nice story ... QAQ
AshytaFang chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This story made me cry, i really fell like i can feel the loss Shizuo was going through in his story. It was so sad... Wonderfully written though, I love reading stories when the two of them truly do live happily and in complete harmony together, even if this one did end sadly... I really hope i can read more happy Shizaya stories from you in the future
reddest red chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I... I... I didn't cry alright! I didn't!

why is the ending so peaceful ?! No revenge makes me cry even more... I mean... . .
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very sweet and sad
iLuvSkyeNJin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Holy mother of-
My feels were NOT prepared for that.
;w;
I have never, ever cried from a fanfiction before but THAT was amazing. I was crying my eyes out! My eyes were teary reading it, I shed maybe a tear or two at the first few letters... but by the last letter, I was sobbing. Seriously. That was just-
Amazing.
PwoperSeth chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ok so I'm writing this review since you really made me cry. :') It's just so heart breaking to read this. It's just so unfair to see Shizuo so heart broken cause he didn't get to say the right words... I don't know, words are jumbled right now since I'm crying. But thank you for the story.
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I have never, EVER, in my entire life even shed one SINGLE tear. NEVER. Geesh, you could say I read angst for breakfast. Maybe it was the unintentional angst fics leading up to this, or maybe it's the fact I've been having a disastrous day. I could excuse as a three in the morning thing. Or I could just accept that it made me cry.
Oh gosh. I'm seriously crying. This was worse than reading a Light PruCan Character Death Fic to my class and watching them all blubber their eyes out.
Well, applause for you. You know, as soon as I can stop crying.
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMFG I CANT TAKE HOW SAD THIS WAS AHHHHHH! T.T...but it was really good none the less :D
luvicoffee chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
WHY DID I HAVE TO READ THIS?

Now I'm sobbing.

It's 3 in the morning and my parents are wondering why I'm having a fit like a 5 year old.

And now all of my face make-up is messed and I'm STILL CRYING-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OMG I'm actually fucking crying! This is the first time I've cried while reading a story. OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING SAD YET AMAZING. Omg I'm so emotional right now it's not even funny!