Reviews for Greater than the Sum
FairyHetalia chapter 22 . 1/11/2019
Loved it
Hxlden caulfield chapter 22 . 3/8/2017
Absolutely fantastic! After two days of being hit with emotions and wonder of what was going to happen next i finally finished it and i am so in love with this story. Your writing is wonderful, the plot was very intriguing and you wrote all the characters so perfectly!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
It starts well.
Polly Little chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
The world building here is brilliant
Polly Little chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
So the only person who knows what's going on can't tell them.
Polly Little chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
I think it's obvious who Lovino is... unless it's his brother? That could also work.
lenge chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I remember reading this fic a long time ago and loving it, and I am so glad to have found it again ;u; This is one of my favorite Hetalia fanfictions!
DarkAngels1112 chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
You make me laugh, you make me cry. I loved this, this was the greatest thing i've ever read. I'm in china and really don't have a lot of creature comforts and this destracted me. I read it all in under a day. I have to say you are an amazing writer so good. So descriptive. Got me to like usuk a little again. FREAKING MADE ME CRY. But that's okay. It was to good. Thank you.
Illesine chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Oh my goshI truely truely loved this! Im just about to cry from finishing it! I really love the Steamtalia thing you did! Perfect! XD i think im obsessed with Steampunk now! XD But i really wanna write my own steamtalia x3 I finished this in two days I literally couldnt put it down!
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND IS MY FAVORITE STORY EVER
IT DESERVES TO BE AN ACTUAL NOVEL
YOUR WRITING-
AND THE WAY YOU DEPICTED EVERYTHING-
IT JUST FIT SO WELL TOGETHER
IM CRYING NOW BECAUSE OF THE END
sarah.provo.5 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH BUT NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE IT'S OVER!
skouratapramata chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Well, it is kind of depressing that such a wonderful story has come to its end :(
I have no words for the detail of the universe you created. Your descriptions give a perfect mental image of what you mean, and your imagination is vast (useful thing for researchers, good luck with your studies by the way!). Moreover, while the world you made up is very different to what we know, it is also very convincing. Adventure is also lovely written, the story becoming more and more captivating as it unfolds, and kept me on edge waiting for the next chapter each time. Each scene (be it a water tank escape or the scenes from the Vargas brothers past, or flying with artificial wings) was perfectly planned, written, and incorporated in the whole story frame to keep it flowing and interesting.
Your Prumano is also great (it is your specialty anyway!), in romance and in adventure their conversation is so in character. And the ending here is absolutely cute and fitting for them! And the development of their relationship through not so many words but more through common struggle is also very nice. In general, the romantic feelings between the various couples in the story come out intensely and are at some points heart wrenching. In a good way!
Finally, I wanted to comment on all the characters that you incorporated here. The personalities are described in depth through their actions, and though there are a lot of them you have made everyone necessary for the plot. I could go on and on about several of them, but I will only say they were all lovable, with the exceptions of the villains, of course.
Anyway, many thanks for this story, can't wait for the fresh chapters of the Mertalia one!
sarah.provo.5 chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Yes! Shits about to go down! I can't wait till next time! This is so exciting!
sarah.provo.5 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see shit go flying up the wall!
anime.harley chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
HOORAY FOR LOVINO TOPPING GILBERT !

OH GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE WAITED FOR THIS UPDATE

MORE TO COME, PLEASE

/please be warned that whenever I get excited over something, I tend to type in all caps