Reviews for Shared Laughs
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was cute! Draco dressing up as a girl to get together with Harry was brilliant. My only wish is that it was longer. :3 I also loved how Harry said that he got a good laugh out of it - that was hilarious. Great job!
Montley chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was hilarious haha!
I loved the beginning parts, and all the little lines here and there, they really amused me. I loved how Draco pretended to be a girl, and suprisingly this actually isn't the first fic I've year that this has happened.
You did a great job! Very funny!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Not my favourite pairing, but a very amusing take on how they could have gotten together. The Twelfth Night idea was brilliant, and their reactions at the end were both very good. I didn't spot any major SpaG errors, and the whole thing flowed very well. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected, well done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really don't like Drarry either (to be honest, Harry/any male is iffy with me; I have no problems with slash, but I just can't see Harry as being interested in men), but I really loved the plot itself of the fic. I can really see someone, after the war, disguising themselves in order to get close to Harry, and I think that's a very creative idea. And I must say, I love that you chose the name 'Lyra'; not only do I think it's a pretty name, but I believe it does have the astronomical connotations that the Blacks and Malfoys seem to appreciate, as well. SPaG was good; the main thing I noticed was that 'apparating' should be capitalized (most terms in the Wizarding world are, it seems - Muggle, Muggle-born, Apparating, Disapparating, Quidditch, etc.).
34. The Forest Again chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
For whatever reason I have an easier time digesting drarry than most slash and noncanon ship fics. Perhaps because I don't think it's too much of a stretch to imagine Draco gay (with Harry I find it's a more difficult). I loved the parallel of Twelfth Night which is actually one of my favourite Shakespearan plays. Draco diguising himself as a girl was too cute and very funny!

Elysium xox
maggalina chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was an interesting piece. It is something very unique, I would not have thought to writ anything like this.
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
*Squeals in excitement like the loony that I am!* so so cute! Perhaps I enjoyed that more than I should of, but who cares! It was amazing! *squeals again*
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
hehe. :) I love how Malfoy actually pretended to be a girl... Oh what we will do for love... Great job! And you set it up so well - without too many hints about the ending! :)

Good luck!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ha! A nice variation on the Drarry theme.
nannily chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved it. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
ahahahahah that was hilarious
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 3/14/2013

I can't even -

That was brilliant :)

It was light, fluffy and perfect. That only thing I have to say is that I thought it was too short - I want more!

But, you know, more Drarry from you would be fine too :P