Reviews for That rainy day
ChocoChibi456 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aww... That was so cute! I'll admit, even I figured that Masaki closely resembled Orihime, both in personality and looks. It would be funny if Ichigo and Orihime's daughter dates Uryuu's son! Haha that was a good idea. :3 I love Isshin and Masaki. After Ichigo and Orihime, they're one of my favorite couples!
nypsy chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
really sweet! love the ichihime family mention along w/how next generation of our nakama-yet-rivals were secretly dating... so adorable.
Ermilus chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Do u remembr the part where she was eating. And than ishida mom had ask her a question. Did u see the inoue goofy grin? I was shocked alright. Only masaki is more confident in ability than inoue. I want a sequel
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
great job keep it up update soon
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Although I am not a Orihime/Ichigo shipper I still found this fanfic very touching. I can see Makaski waiting for Isshin. I hope they do get back together one day.
xfsHime chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A really sweet little story! And you're not the only one who thought of Orihime whilst seeing Masaki, they are quite similar.
ToriaPaige chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I agree. Masaki does look like and act with passion like Orhime. Masaki seems a little more sure of herself compared to Orihime. However, Masaki could be older when she met Isshin than the current age of Orihime in Bleach. My findings could be a little biased too, considering I hope Ichihime becomes a cannon. Lol. Oh well. Anyway I really like the story. Do you plan on continuing the story? I hope so. I'm a really big sap for all around happy endings! :3 :D
Arrankor chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I thought the exact same thing I know non shippers that said the exact same thing it seems Ichiruki fans are the main ones to disagree.
robot-ninja-wizard accountant chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'm not sure what happens to the souls of those that get eaten by hollows, but if they get to go to soul society then I want Masaki to get a conversation just like that. Nice story.
im-aggressive chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Orihime and Masaki really are alike! I really liked this, you did a WONDERFUL job!