Reviews for The Fox
Alexlc chapter 36 . 9/27
Excellent story. Enough drama to keep it interesting and enough down time to make you love/hate the characters. Thanks for writing.
xobrie chapter 36 . 8/15
Omg absolutely loved this! I couldn't stop reading! Great job
deesirius chapter 6 . 10/4/2019
good
JGEORGIANA17 chapter 36 . 8/2/2019
Loved it read the whole thing in 3 days
EeWee chapter 36 . 7/19/2019
Another wonderful story. I just love Olderward. And I love that you kept the story really focused on Bella and Edward. And Charlie! One of my favorite characters. So glad he came around. Thanks for a great story.
Purple Pulse chapter 21 . 6/6/2018
Well that was a bit of an overreaction from Bella
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Her calling him foxy doesn't read right...
suzanne02 chapter 36 . 3/8/2017
Guest chapter 36 . 2/27/2017
Love it!
lina.shanma chapter 34 . 2/18/2017
Hi!

Haha just a thing. La Sorbonne doesn't teach science at all. (im French and a hopefully future Microbiologist). If you want the bestest French uni in neuroscience you have ENS (Ecole Normale Superieure) with a superb cognitive science program. ENS is very hard to get to (there are 3 in France I apply to the Lyon one, more in microbiology)
Anyway haha. Love your story XX
Guest chapter 36 . 2/5/2017
Love this story so much! So good! Worth the read
Ninkita chapter 36 . 1/23/2017
Awww this was such a lot of fun to read, I'm kind of sad it's over. But seriously good fun. Thank you for writing this :)
Ninkita chapter 35 . 1/23/2017
Hahaha! That ending had me grinning. The dogs and Ollie especially.
Ninkita chapter 34 . 1/23/2017
Oooooer! From hot sex to a hostage situation. Crazy holiday. But creepy Aro! What on earth was he thinking?
Ninkita chapter 33 . 1/22/2017
Ah, interesting take on charlie and Renee, and definitely makes sense. So Jasper got the job. Good stuff.
2,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »