Reviews for Another Big Four Story
Darth Cody chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Did you see the future when you came up with the Night Terrors? Because they are featured prominently in Dragons: Race to the Edge. Coincidence? I think NOT!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
In the show "Dragons: Race to the Edge" there is some dragons called Night Terrors. They are all black, except for one white one, and they are slightly bigger than Terrible Terrors. They are nocturnal, and are in a pack of ... oh, maybe a hundred? The white one is the leader, and they fly together forming the shape of a larger dragon to scare of predators. Hiccup and co. use them as lookouts.
ChameleonGiant chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
More please :
Father of Understanding chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
More!
Father of Understanding chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
Night Terror. . . . Fitting name for Pitch. (I'm rugby, right?) Please continue.
Shainaishere chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
I absolutely love this, but, mericcup moments should happen more nc otp
Shainaishere chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I LOVE MERIDA SO MUCH
Shainaishere chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Omg I love this
kattylm chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
This is such a good fanfic! I just got caught up, and I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
good job!
myjuvenilia chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
the only reason i got an acc on here was to read your story 3
IggyGathersonamission chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I like this story. . .
Lala's chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Keep going it really good
izzy chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
LOOOOOOOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!, i am also thinking of writing my own fanfiction... :D
Isis chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
It wasn't really bad at all, so don't worry! It was actually pretty good, if I do say so myself :)! I'm waiting for the next chapter, so you could feature Merida and Rapunzel. Also, are going to have Anna or Elsa in your fanfic, or is it gonna be pure Big Four?

P.S. Jackunzel, Hiccunzel, Merricup, Jerida, Janna or Jelsa? I'm full-on Jerida and Hiccunzel!