Reviews for Siren Song
The King in White chapter 44 . 3/18
Okay, I changed my mind and just skimmed around the last few chapters. And I'm kind of actually... disgusted? I mean, I suppose it's just strong character disagreements but going from Thorin, to Bilbo, and back to Thorin?

That's kind of like, I don't know. She's just fickle, and goes with whomever she likes who is nearest. Or she liked Thorin, but not enough to not play around with Bilbo when she didn't have access to him. So she either doesn't place much stock in the idea of fidelity, or else she was just using Bilbo as a placeholder for someone she liked more (but not enough to hold back from using a placeholder in the first place)?

It's really a sour ending for something I had pretty great opinions of. I was actually starting to wonder if this was THE mermaid story that started the others that are seen in the section.
The King in White chapter 35 . 3/18
And that's out. I had a good run with this one, but I have absolutely no desire to see her hook up with Bilbo after her husband died. Well done so far, and I'm sure that the end, whatever it looks like, was appropriately good.
WhiteandDark chapter 45 . 1/14
i like that you left no lose ends - it was great! Thank you for writing this, it was a nice change from the ones that follow the story word for word and try insert a new character - you did well to change it up :) thank you!
hekora chapter 45 . 7/24/2014
hi!
Oh wow, that story was amazing and incredibly sad (while still being beautyful). I love Pearl and her growing personality. In the first chapters she was the shy sea creature and in the end she's a strong mom. And i loved the idea of her not marrying (is that how you write it? ;-) ) bilbo. It shows the respect for her marriage with thorin.
Just awesome, really awesome.

Hekora (your huge fan in germany)
Rascal chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Oh boy. She has to be the most random weird OC ever thrown into the mix.
pixiefang15002 chapter 44 . 4/7/2014
Ooooh misty eye of the mountain below why must you make me cry so? Like Pearl and Thorin were great together and then he died so I cried and then Pearl and Bilbo were so sweet that I got a cavity and I'm just squealing with feels.
biddle29 chapter 45 . 3/7/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story. I loved every single second of it, and its not everyday you see a story like this. I thought it was very creative.
whrr.trudy chapter 44 . 2/19/2014
I loved your story, and I think it is a very fitting ending. I would have been very depressed if you had skipped off the last paragraph!
bur bur chapter 45 . 1/21/2014
i love it oh my go i love it i wish you could have put the reaction of the elf king when he didnt see her in the room
hermonine chapter 45 . 12/14/2013
great story!
aewprincess chapter 42 . 11/17/2013
Your stories are so beautifully written. I seem to end up crying through out the ones I've read so far. I'm in awe of your talent. Keep the stories coming.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2013
I loved the tie in you used with lily telling how she married the cotton boy who later on had rosie cotton and ended up marrying sam that was really good
CosmicHorse chapter 35 . 9/26/2013
I stopped reading here as I am not entirely interesting in reading Bilbo romance. However, I do love this story. The complexities in the characters are fantastic and I absolutely love Pearl.
RoxanneTaylor chapter 44 . 8/23/2013
WHAT WAIT NO SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY WITH BILBO I THOUGHT SHE HAD BEEN GETTING OVER THORIN
H0bbitlover chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This story is so fucking delightful. That's all I have to say really. Please write stories forever.