Reviews for Siren Song
Read this entire thing in maybe 2 hours and I couldn't be more pleased with the ending. I've never seen a fanfiction where Thorin actually dies but you wrote it so well!
tardisoftheshire chapter 11 . 1/7
THORIN AND PEARL ARE ALREADY AN OTPPPP! sooo excited!

And I dIED when Gandalf said "Perhaps her gentleness is what you need" my poor heart can't take much more Pearl cuteness :))) also, I adore Bilbo and Pearl's friendship XD It's really cute :) I put emojis in my first few reviews, but I don't think they show up in the posted review ;_; So if there's a run-on sentence, it's because an emoji used to be there lol :o)

And AGH I can't wait until Pearl can get into the water at Rivendell and then hopefully the doubting dwarves will see what she truly is :)))

OOOooohhh and if you've read Harry Potter, I've just had an epiphany: Pearl reminds me of Luna Lovegood! :D they both like magical creatures (well, Pearl IS one lol), and they both are very insightful about life and often say those things out loud, sometimes to the discomfort of others.

And LOL when Thorin discovered that Pearl is FIVE CENTURIES old XDDD He's not as all-knowing as he likes to think he is ahaha

Oh yAY Thorin found out what she is! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh I hope he won't react too badly :o

I write each statement as I read and react, so that's why the reviews may feel a bit bumpy lol :) 3
tardisoftheshire chapter 8 . 1/7
ARRRGGHHH THORIN MADE ME SO MAD WHEN HE SAID SHE WAS DAFT IN HIS KINGLY IGNORANCE and I squealed when the dwarves reminded Pearl of dolphins it was so adorable! and I awwwhhhed when Balin trusted her and talked to her and I hope they get to be friends I love her choice of pony! she's so precious! That will make her relationship with Thorin all the cuter and I laughed so hard when Oin said, "Whores aren't maidens". I couldn't even tell where he got it from, but that made it more funny

AND WHEN THORIN SAID "WHAT HELP COULD YOU HAVE TO OFFER" I WANTED TO REACH THROUGH THE SCREEN AND PUNCH HIS NOBLE NOSE I WAS SO ANGRY OMG

wOW Pearl just gets cooler and cooler! She can enchant people by singing?! Totally awesome! it makes sense, though, seeing as she's a mermaid

can't wait to read more!
tardisoftheshire chapter 4 . 1/7
I wonder if it's ok if I post my thoughts for every (few?) chapter(s)... do normal people do that..? I know I would appreciate it if someone did that on my stories (if I had any published lol ), so verily I shall :) I was like "FILI SHUT UP" when he said that Pearl had a fitting name and then I choked when Balin thought she was Bilbo's wife I also laughed when Bilbo was like "OOOkkkk let's leave now" when Pearl said innocently, "I've never had feet" and the dwarves were thinking, "wwhhhaaaaaattt?" anyway, i really liked the chapter and look forward to reading more!
tardisoftheshire chapter 1 . 1/7
I LITERALLY DROPPED MY PHONE AND STARTED SQUEALING AND WRITHING AROUND ON THE FLOOR IN PURE HAPPINESS WHEN I READ THAT HER FIN TURNED INTO LEGS It's SOOOOOOO good so far! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
the-first-beast chapter 45 . 11/24/2015
I legit cried oh my god... do u realize that you've made the single greatest fanfic I've ever read in my life oh lord let me take a breather here... I freaking love you rn pls take me away
AmuletSugar1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
I don't understand Gandalf's reasoning for bringing Pearl. There's a lake or whatever near the Shire so he could've just dropped her off back there. Or he could just leave her be with Bilbo. And he even specifically said that some people may want to keep her. That's an extreme no-no for their quest seeing as it's supposed to be top secret.
angel897 chapter 44 . 11/5/2015
a thrilling and enjoyable story to read
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
This is really thought out. I can appreciate that. I think the romance between. Tho run and pearl is a little over done. Otherwise it's a great story.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/9/2015
I like your story although sad from when Thorin dies until the end but glad she joined Thorin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Lol you know how the first four names bilbo tried to name pearl were rose, Lily, poppy, and petunia, all characters from Harry potter.
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
I don't understand why Gandalf doesn't want Pearl, and Thorin to be happy together
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
I have a feeling that when they get to Mirkwood, Thorin, and his company will be protective over her
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015