Reviews for Siren Song
pixiefang15002 chapter 44 . 4/7
Ooooh misty eye of the mountain below why must you make me cry so? Like Pearl and Thorin were great together and then he died so I cried and then Pearl and Bilbo were so sweet that I got a cavity and I'm just squealing with feels.
biddle29 chapter 45 . 3/7
This was an absolutely beautiful story. I loved every single second of it, and its not everyday you see a story like this. I thought it was very creative.
whrr.trudy chapter 44 . 2/19
I loved your story, and I think it is a very fitting ending. I would have been very depressed if you had skipped off the last paragraph!
bur bur chapter 45 . 1/21
i love it oh my go i love it i wish you could have put the reaction of the elf king when he didnt see her in the room
hermonine chapter 45 . 12/14/2013
great story!
aewprincess chapter 42 . 11/17/2013
Your stories are so beautifully written. I seem to end up crying through out the ones I've read so far. I'm in awe of your talent. Keep the stories coming.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2013
I loved the tie in you used with lily telling how she married the cotton boy who later on had rosie cotton and ended up marrying sam that was really good
CosmicHorse chapter 35 . 9/26/2013
I stopped reading here as I am not entirely interesting in reading Bilbo romance. However, I do love this story. The complexities in the characters are fantastic and I absolutely love Pearl.
RoxanneTaylor chapter 44 . 8/23/2013
WHAT WAIT NO SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY WITH BILBO I THOUGHT SHE HAD BEEN GETTING OVER THORIN
H0bbitlover chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This story is so fucking delightful. That's all I have to say really. Please write stories forever.
DwarvenWarrior chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Thranduil was veeeeeerrrrtyyy creepy
DwarvenWarrior chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Great first chapter:)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Continuity error: in the previous chapter, Pearl's pony named changed to Eomund, then back to Eomorn in this chapter.

"He took note of the seriousness in her eye, wondering when she had first seen a sword and to what extent she had been wounded." Blah. You should have described the seriousness of her face.

Thorin's dark eyes narrowed. How would she know a sword from a fishing hook, unless she had felt its keen bite? Black trandrils of rage toiled around his heart, squeezing the breathe from his lungs. What is this? He watched her under hooded eyes, accessing her pale beauty.
Vana chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Your story is filled with passive sentences. It makes for a less than exciting read for people like me. Like I said in my previous review, edit your sentences until they mean the same, but are more active in their delivery.

Also, Kabobs would be an eastern name for a cooking method, and the people of middle earth are anglo europeans. Why use an eastern influenced word when a campfire spit is more appropriate?
Vana chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
You use see and seeing way too much. Use synonyms, and crop the sentences a bit shorter until you have the same meaning as before but less verbose.