Reviews for Going for Broke
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love it when Morgan goes all cave man around Reid "MINE" loved the tease, woweee
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Leave us hanging, and you may just have lost a fan! ;)
Definitely want more!
Soon...
Now...
PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So, I found this one after reading your first 'm' rated story, and I hope there will be more to this one, as you did such a good job on that one. I must say re-releasing these all into a multi-chapter single "Ladies Man" story would be great. It's hard to find all of the separate parts. Even though I would love to see more, I'd make the change to a single post either way.
Thanks for a good story.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh god! please write the next part !
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !
your a grate writer !
nannily chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh, I loved this... *_* And I wouldn't mind if you continued this. :)
Susanne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I loved the story! Would love to see where they go from here if you have any idas :-)
seditionary chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was adorable. I like the way you built up the tension then let them break through it at the end. Prentiss was cute! Well done.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Go boys
Annber03 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I have a bit of a weird attraction to Reid's neck, too :p! Glad to see I'm apparently not alone in that!

Don't know how I missed the other parts of this little series, but I just went through and caught up. Cute, funny (LOVED Morgan turning the whole "taking someone home" thing around on Emily-I believe that's what they call an "Oh, snap!" moment), and, um, HOT. Yeah. Only thing I'd say is that there's a few grammatical things here and there I noticed, but that's about it, really, and that's stuff that can be easily fixed up.

But yeah. This was fun. I love how Garcia helped egg the whole thing on, too :D.
shematthew00 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMG i absolutely loved this! And i wouldn't mind if u decided to continue! Everything was so cute and just sooo perfect! :)
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was hot! I don't want the story to be over, I think you have alot more to write and I have alot more to read. I hope to see more of these two soon.
Natalya Rose chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I do hope you'll continue. I really like it.
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013