Reviews for 3141592653589793238462643383279 502884197169399375105820974944 5923078
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Too cute, I loved the idea
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm really enjoying your omegaverse (I'm reading them all, pretty much non-stop)! I really enjoyed the bit about Steve getting an education that had been denied him because of stupid, sexist prejudices... could you manage to fix more bits with the others on the team helping him get an education? I'd imagine that with everyone's different skill sets, that he'd basically be going to a fantastic university...
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Loved this story
I would to see more mpreg thunder shield, more mpreg thunder shield, more mpreg thunder shield
:-)
Illyric chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was adorable, and exactly the bit of fluff I needed to round out my day.

I would have liked an M-rated scene (for ThunderShield is my favorite pairing), but that's just me.

The only correction I have worth noting is that it is PEMDAS (Parenthesis, Exponentials, Multiplication/Division, Addition/Subtraction), not BEDMAS. Otherwise, wonderful story!

Suggestions for more:
Like I said, ThunderShield is my favorite pairing, but I'm also preferential to American Pi or ThunderScience. I have a bit of a thing for reverse cowgirl and for rimming. If both of those made it into a fic, I could die a very happy man XD.

I look forward to more of your work. )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I laughed way too hard at this. It was so cute and hilarious and it had ThunderSheild!
Synchronized chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Is the title for Pi day? We made apple pie in math class, anyway, good fanfiction so far.
Violetrose25 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was... so awesome. I hate Geometry with the firey depths of Hel but this was perfect. Happy Pi day to all!