Reviews for Will to Live
Gwoah for life chapter 17 . 1/19
OH MY GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gwoah for life chapter 12 . 1/19
Nooooo, not Eva. I love her, even tho she got voted off second
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
Why is their always that one dumbass that suggests splitting up.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
Welp, North and Lia now lost any chance at redemption for randomly attacking Cody and Sierra. They both better die.
FreneticGrape87 chapter 13 . 6/28/2020
You should've had Shawn with Sky and Rodney, being a zombie survivalist and all. Amazing story so far!
Hibba chapter 11 . 6/4/2020
I''m reading thru who's alive and not and how the fuck is justin alive?! lmaoo
i liked this chapter lol
Hibba chapter 4 . 6/4/2020
WHY TYLER? WHYYY? meh poor boi didnt even get a chance ;(
but pretty good chapter overall
SC Heerenveen chapter 17 . 5/6/2020
Better late then never, right? Good thing I stayed tuned!
Chrisanthemum chapter 17 . 10/20/2019
I read this all in a day and require more. I'm really into this world and would love to see smaller timeframes between chapters.
Senor Trotsky chapter 17 . 10/20/2019
This. Is. Goddamn. Amazing! I don't usually do much reading, or even writing for that matter, when it comes to nowadays, but if this keeps getting updated then I'm definitely going to find a reason to come back. I only found this the other day and binged all chapters through the evening. Wish there was more to read, but I can wait to see what happens, hopefully it'll be updated before Mount & Blade: Bannerlord is released. I've noticed a few small spelling mistakes here and there, but that was mainly in the early chapters and they didn't disrupt my immersion.

Looking forward to see more character development and interaction, and even some more deaths here and there. Got an idea who might be up next on the chopping block. Also wondering if there will be a war of sorts between various groups that the surviving TD crew get involved in.

Anyway, since the crew is now trudging and surviving through the cold weather and prepare to brace against the coming blizzard storms, all I can say is this:

Heave lads! Ho lads!
Forget the comforts of home you’re a nomad
We've lost so much since we first started
Are our hearts cold or are we cold hearted?
So pray to your lord or your foreman
That the sun might rise in the morning
DrakeyM chapter 17 . 10/19/2019
Glad this is updated again! Love me a good post-apocalyptic story. Doesn’t hurt that it’s set in the TD universe ;)
Sonic155 chapter 16 . 5/15/2019
The world is becoming more intense.
Cody, Mike, and Dawn, three of my favorite characters, are dead.
And the groups are still separated...
I want to stop reading this story, but I can't! It's just too good.
...Damn your impressive writing skills. I'm a fish caught on your hook.
FreneticGrape87 chapter 5 . 3/10/2019
Please let Noah live!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2018
HURRY UP AND FUCKING UPDATE please...
VIPGuest chapter 9 . 9/15/2018
I swear all these chapters are rewritten? I don’t remember any of these plot lines