Reviews for My Son
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 3/24
Great writing here honey! I loved this fic! ;o)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/22
This story is an absolutely compelling page turner! I've enjoyed reading it so very much! I hope your reason for not writing anymore Fan Fiction is because you're now a published author and don't have the time to write Fan Fiction any longer! Otherwise, I'll be deeply saddened as you have an amazing gift and it's horribly sad your not writing!

I enjoyed this plot because it was as romantic as it was exciting! I've become a hopeless B/J fan! I loved the Charlie and Esme pairing! It was perfect in this story as was the Victoria and Edward pairing!

I'm so happy you wrote Emmett as intelligent and your description of how much he loved his "Rosie" was as beautiful as it was amazing! the interactions of thee Characters in the Whitlock/Swan coven were wonderful nd of hilarious! I loved it when Peter and Emmett became friends because their sense of humor and love of pranks was so similar! Edward growing up was quite amazing to read as was Victoria's love for him and most of the family! I adored her when she played 'catch e If You Can" with the Volturi Guard!

Your Characterizations Bella and Jasper, their love, intuitiveness, strength, and joint fighting style was
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/19
It's an amazing first chapter!
Kristina777 chapter 19 . 2/23
That was an awesomely entertaining story. Thank you for sharing.
Great story. Thank you for writing and letting me indulge my obsession. I do enjoy a strong Jasper and, apparently, you do, too. I am off to read more of your stuff.
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
I love this story, its about Michael Jaspers Dad.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
Why in the hell would she go off by herself,that was stupid?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
I still think they should set up blood banks and use the blood that is not good for humans that way they don't deplete the large animals considering some are endangered. or Michael's powers should be able to change them into something like traditional Vampires and they can live on human food along with blood and not lose their strength.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Was that loud sucking sound him pulling his head out of his ass?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Nope,wrong big boy tain't Alice it your Bella.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Yeah what is their plan? i believe there will be a long line to get to Eddie.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
So i wonder who is Esme's real mate since that fairy Carlisle isn't? wonder how bad Bella is feeling since her true mate is away from her?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Will he be feeling the pull after they leave and stupidly believe it is for Alice. he whines so much it makes my teeth needs to get his balls out of Alice's purse and put a few of those assholes in their places.I have a feeling that Esme isn't Carlisle's mate it is Eddie but he won't admit it .
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I suppose Eddie won't be happy that he will lose his pet to Jasper.a lot of questions that need to be answered.
srw601 chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
THIS WAS AN AMAZING BOOK!