Reviews for My Son
One of the best stories here. And I read so many. Michael character is brilliant
BittenInCA chapter 1 . 1/24
I’ve been reading FF so long that I’m sick to death of Edward & Bella. This first chapter is the first time in a very long time I’m intrigued.

xoxo,

B
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Great end to a great story... With a bit of a sad note :(
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
Ok, I am totally not sure about the Edward 180 turnaround. I just can't trust him and really hope he won't let everyone down.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
I think I have read all of your J&B stories and loved them all. I really like the plot set up for this one... At first I was not sure about the slight underworld twist but I trust it will work out to be great. I was disappointed that Bella didn't join the trip to Peter and Charlotte. But I guess Charlie has to work with Jasper for a bit before jasper would be ready for Bella.
Brandi Neri chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
loved this story
KUSHKA chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
Great story
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
Is it Leah or needs to suffer.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
Why doesn't her shield block Alice from seeing what they are doing and where they are?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
For being such a bad ass,(once),he can be such a whiny baby some times.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
one down, several more to go!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 19 . 5/26/2017
Awesome story! Love it!
skyeza chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
That was definitely interesting, I quite enjoyed it. Gotta love Jasper. You never said what Michael was.
WisdoMonroe chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
Not that I don't doubt this will be a good story, it's just that I don't think it's fair to have killing humans darken the soul. Especially killing criminals when, if all vampires drank animal blood then certain species of animals would probably go extinct and humans that love off of animals would likely starve. The world is over populated anyways,so what's a few less humans in the grand scheme of things.
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 3/24/2017
Great writing here honey! I loved this fic! ;o)