Reviews for My Son
elenalena chapter 19 . 6/19
Wonderful story! Thank you for writing and sharing! Flove all your Jaspers and fics!
elenalena chapter 7 . 6/18
Amazing story!
elenalena chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh my goodness I'm in tears from the very first chapter! What a wonderful start!
the newest daughter chapter 19 . 6/16
I am relieved that the family is all ok. Glad that Michael and Jazz get to know each other
I have to tell you that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thanks!
Thata chapter 19 . 5/21
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

"My son" is another great story. Jasper's power are wonderful and I just loved to see how Bella completed him in a way that they seemed to be one.

Charlie's powers are incredible and the new couples (Charlie&Esme and also Edward&Vicky) are a pleasant surprise to read.

Once more, I have to Thank you for your fics and also for not pulling "My son", "The Arena", "Seven Days", "Revenge", "I Put a Spell on You", "Her Protector", "Claimed" and "Scarred" out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
silversimon chapter 10 . 5/16
Given Edward and icky Vicky's motivations and actions... why the he'll are they helping them in any way? Just get whatever information they have and kill them! How many times have they tried to kill Bella? Vicky tried her best to torture and kill Charlie! How long has Eddie made Jasper's life miserable? They intentionally kept true mates, Jasper and Bella, apart. Tried to kill Bella starting 12 years earlier! Moreover Edward treated both wretched ly. Tried to"use" Jasper in a despicable manner. or why is any leniency merited? Is it all about forgiveness and light? The story in general is terrific though. An excellent storyteller.
silversimon chapter 2 . 5/16
I've read and previously enjoyed your story. But right now I'm so ready to put all the Cullen s on the pyre, and bitch slap Bella into next week. Their behavior, except Esme, is reprehensible. Don't remember how this story works out. Hopefully all the Cullens,except Esme, but including the ultra selfish Rosalie get their just desserts. (Past time Rosalie got over herself, others have been turned under bad ,even worse circumstances). I tend to get a little wound up... no hurt intended.
TinaF chapter 19 . 5/14
Awesome story!
faletoimj chapter 19 . 5/4
This was a great story. Thank you.
Sassyvampmama chapter 19 . 4/20
I'm sad that this is the last complete fic you have and can't wait to read the others. Thank you for sharing.
B4bidden.Products chapter 19 . 4/19
Another great story to add to my favourite list
honeyimhom chapter 7 . 3/4
Great chaper
honeyimhom chapter 6 . 3/4
I love your story.
pegasus5406 chapter 19 . 2/23
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this one and can't wait to go to your page and grab another one to read...thanks for sharing your talent with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy