Reviews for My Son
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 19 . 9/25
Great end to a great story... With a bit of a sad note :(
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 15 . 9/24
Ok, I am totally not sure about the Edward 180 turnaround. I just can't trust him and really hope he won't let everyone down.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 2 . 9/24
I think I have read all of your J&B stories and loved them all. I really like the plot set up for this one... At first I was not sure about the slight underworld twist but I trust it will work out to be great. I was disappointed that Bella didn't join the trip to Peter and Charlotte. But I guess Charlie has to work with Jasper for a bit before jasper would be ready for Bella.
Brandi Neri chapter 19 . 8/24
loved this story
KUSHKA chapter 19 . 8/11
Great story
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/9
Is it Leah or needs to suffer.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/9
Why doesn't her shield block Alice from seeing what they are doing and where they are?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/9
For being such a bad ass,(once),he can be such a whiny baby some times.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 6/10
one down, several more to go!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 19 . 5/26
Awesome story! Love it!
skyeza chapter 19 . 5/15
That was definitely interesting, I quite enjoyed it. Gotta love Jasper. You never said what Michael was.
WisdoMonroe chapter 7 . 4/30
Not that I don't doubt this will be a good story, it's just that I don't think it's fair to have killing humans darken the soul. Especially killing criminals when, if all vampires drank animal blood then certain species of animals would probably go extinct and humans that love off of animals would likely starve. The world is over populated anyways,so what's a few less humans in the grand scheme of things.
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 3/24
Great writing here honey! I loved this fic! ;o)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/22
This story is an absolutely compelling page turner! I've enjoyed reading it so very much! I hope your reason for not writing anymore Fan Fiction is because you're now a published author and don't have the time to write Fan Fiction any longer! Otherwise, I'll be deeply saddened as you have an amazing gift and it's horribly sad your not writing!

I enjoyed this plot because it was as romantic as it was exciting! I've become a hopeless B/J fan! I loved the Charlie and Esme pairing! It was perfect in this story as was the Victoria and Edward pairing!

I'm so happy you wrote Emmett as intelligent and your description of how much he loved his "Rosie" was as beautiful as it was amazing! the interactions of thee Characters in the Whitlock/Swan coven were wonderful nd of hilarious! I loved it when Peter and Emmett became friends because their sense of humor and love of pranks was so similar! Edward growing up was quite amazing to read as was Victoria's love for him and most of the family! I adored her when she played 'catch e If You Can" with the Volturi Guard!

Your Characterizations Bella and Jasper, their love, intuitiveness, strength, and joint fighting style was
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/19
It's an amazing first chapter!