Reviews for A Bonding Experience
GRX3m0m chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
OMG! That was hilarious! :D
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow! This story is great! The end was a bit weird, though. All the people supposedly being in love was funny. Yay for you!
Lorea02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Your story is really funny except for the ending. The ending is really too abrupt. But the story sure was funny especially the part where they were arguing about the fanfics about who-love-who... know what I mean? _
Hooly chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
*laughs hysterically*... *gets over it*... *falls off of chair laughing again*... i luv the part where izzy, joe, and matt are fighting over mimi... and the line

Tai: "YOU MADE ME KILL MYSELF!" and the line

Gomamon: "SHE'S DISEMBOWLING HIM!"

*laughs hysterically*... *puts the story on her favorites, which she has never done before* CONGRATULATIONS!
Hokage Naruto To Lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
LMAO! Funneh Fic, I think this is the funniest Digimon Fanfic I have ever read, This is going in My Favorites! The Ending was weird,Did Joe's partner what-his-face live? And Can You Make a Tamers fic like this next time maybe?
taidigimon chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
*blink* *blink* OK, a bit weird, but funny too. KEEP WRITING!
Kirri chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hahahahahahahahaha! I LOVE Gomy-chan's commentary...'Was it between the sofa cushions or behind your dressing table?''Why not at the start?' 'She's disembowelling hiim now?' !
sweety chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
that was soooooo hilarious! i laughed so much i cried

your'e soooo talented, lucky you
Sarah the nerd chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
*is laughing so hard she falls off her chair* That was GREAT!
Smegit chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Great fic! I love it!
DarkCraze chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Once again, very fun to read and very funny! I can't help but imagine what the Digidestined would think if they realized there are very devoted fans out there who would do such things to them on the Internet. The Taito joke was a good one, and Gomamon singing... you should see my digimon parody of "Pop" by NSync. _ You know how to get your readers to laugh and I think that's great!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
That's just so funny!
PaladinBlue chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Very funny, but what was the point of the last part.
tommygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*giggles hysterically* I loved this fic! It was so funny! ;
Ismini chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I never really thought of what would happen in this was really funny,especially the whole parts where they searched around "Digimon" in the 'net...try to write more "Humor" category stories!