Reviews for His Olivia
The Yoshinator chapter 19 . 5/1
Oh dear. That was better than I thought it would be, but still a pretty bad occurrence.
The Yoshinator chapter 18 . 4/18
Wait, WHAT?! HOW IN THE - HOW IS HARRY SEVY'S?! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS?! And sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters. I was at Disneyland.
The Yoshinator chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Awwwwwwww! How sweet! I like that you left Lily alive, even though I don't care for her that much. Also, thanks for the dedicated chapter!And there are others, they don't seem to want to review.
The Yoshinator chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Awwwwwwww. Poor Livy. Stupid Voldykins. Please update soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Whoa, that was intense. And I'm sorry that you are exhausted with moving. Please try to update soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Oh dear! And I feel bad for everyone. They never noticed the impact she had until she was gone. Please update quickly.
angel14108 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
For future reference, I didn't start reading till about now, hence why there have been no reviews from me. But I really like this fanfiction, especially Olivia because she's just awesome. I really do want to find out what happened to Livy and don't take away any more characters! Post soon, please?
The Yoshinator chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I will continue to try to review every chapter! And why didn't people pay more attention to her long absence?!
Alex-Kurotani chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing TTTT this chapter was amazing ill review every chapter from now on. Only reason I haven't is cause I don't have Internet usually when I read the chapters than I forget so I'm sorry
The Yoshinator chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
OH SH*T! BAD CLOAKED FIGURE! SOUND THE ALARMS! Please update soon! Cliffhangers are eeeeeviiiiiil!
The Yoshinator chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I wonder what he will tell Livy. And I hope you get enough sleep. Babies sound like a whole lot of work.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
hmmmm i love lucissa
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This is a damned good start and captivating! Dont know why you're worrying because it's pretty good, I cant wait for more! I love this pairing.
The Yoshinator chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Sounds pretty cool. Please continue. And as for your questions from the previous chapter: 1. it's moving at a fine pace 2. already done 3. sure, I never really liked her. 4. Meddling, maybe slightly evil/misunderstood.
flame55 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013