Reviews for The Keeper's Phantom
Stripesicles222 chapter 18 . 11/6
Something tells me the. Bolded wasntnthe only thing jellybean changed, but you're right, it was quite entertaining!
Stormy Vixen chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
if something that evil can have a soft spot for cats, then its official! the cat is the dominet raise! YA! this is awesome!
Stormy Vixen chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
im not even gonna ask.
good job!
RavenRechior chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
aww, i'm sorry to hear you're sick. . I'm loving the story... full of suspense... keeps me reading. i love it! -keeps reading-
RavenRechior chapter 28 . 5/18/2013
Oh shit... eep... Poor Danny. -keeps reading- gotta find out what happens next!
RavenRechior chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
Well, serves him right! -evil grin-
RavenRechior chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
TRIPPY! omg... I love it! hehe _'
RavenRechior chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
LOL! I love the revisions... they were funny. hehe
RavenRechior chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
That dirty... no good... grr! Vlad Masters!
RavenRechior chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Oh Crap! Run, Sam! . eeep...
RavenRechior chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 33 . 5/7/2013
No Sam Why?!
Sincerely The Sign Painter
chica13 chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
This chapter was kind of all over the place. To be honest, it seems like you we're trying to push to much into it. Hear me out before you deem me wrong, okay?

Clockwork is NOT an emotional ghost. Sure you can tell when he is upset or angered but Clockwork does not display his emotions quite as extravagantly as you have written him to. Furthermore, I doubt Clockwork would have "sobbed into Ryan's shoulder." They just met. It's a bit unrealistic.

Sam is a very easy character to portray. She does not put herself in the spotlight, nor does she have an unreasonable mindset. But, when you have her as a sunny little girl (yes, you have portrayed her as such) and then turn her into a raging, idiotic teen-ager, you send mixed signals. Personally, I don't truly believe that half of the dialogue in this particular chapter that took place between Sam and Clockwork truly belonged here. I did like her proclamation of hatred but, truth be told, Sam would NEVER have jumped to the conclusion that Clockwork wanted to break her heart. That scene was a bit much.

Now, if you intended for Clockwork and Samantha to be so OOC, than perhaps you should put that in your summary. Because the action of these aforementioned characters made very little sense to me.

I hope you take no offense. This is all my opinion and you would not be the first to disagree. That being said, I hope you continue this story and further improve your writing skills.