Reviews for The Stolen Generation
The Darkest wizard chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
This is an amazing story! Please write a sequel.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
Loved it :)
Maddie Baran chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
I just discovered you and your writings and all I can say is don't quit. I've read everything available and look forward to anything High Clan...Malfoy. It's wonderful. Thank you.

Whitewitch3
ShallowMar chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
As always, every time I read your stories I am transported, to another more interesting world. I've been following your stories for years, and today decided I should thank you, and ask you something that has bothered me for a while now. I distinctly remember a story with Luc et al where he ends up at the de Sauvigny house. What happened to that story? Is there a way I could re-read it? Please feel free to email me: pixie.

Cheers,

Pixie

ps. I'm so glad you're still writing!
Admiral Arlani chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Well, here's that longer review I promised you :D

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm terribly impressed.

I generally don't like OC's, as a rule, but then again, most OC's don't have the type of in-depth character design as yours do. I really did like Luc. He was different. I know there are a lot of whores in the Harry Potter fanverse, but none that I like as much as Luc (besides canon characters, like Severus xD)

I absolutely loved your view of Slytherin, and the scene that stands out for me is the breakfast, where the Ravenclaws are having their debate, Hufflepuffs are talking sense, Gryffindors are boisterous, and Slytherin is shifting their alliances and such. That was so perfect. I think you captured the houses better than J.K. Rowling did. (I'm not the biggest fan of how she stereotypes her own stuff... None of her people fit into their houses! xD)

I think you did a brilliant job describing Slytherin House, and the people in it. The alliances and such (made me proud to be a Slytherin :P) and all the ideas that you borrowed doesn't make it worse, even though it usually does, but you managed to pull it off, so that instead of seeming lazy, or tacky, it was brilliant. It's hard to turn so many different elements to one thing, and make it a cohesive story, especially when you include elements that you've come up with yourself, even more so when the piece is good. I'm extremely impressed by your ability.

The dark feeling was perfect. It was kind of a gritty, hard edge, which made the story that much more enjoyable. I could almost feel Dumbledore's anguish at losing a student, the same as the hopelessness Severus felt when Luc seemed like he would give himself up to Voldemort, and even the fear the collective mass of Death Eaters felt when Voldemort showed. Not to mention the relief. It was fantastically done.

Dirk. Oh gods, I love Dirk. I wish he had gotten a chance to show off his sharp sense of humor, but ah well, he was a great character anyway.

I do wonder how Caius treated his cousins when they came back for the summer holidays, and I'm curious if Luc managed to do anything after school, and even what he did during school... I hope you've got a sequel, I haven't looked yet :)

I look forward to reading your other writings, and amazing job on this one in particular. :D
Admiral Arlani chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Alright, I'm not done yet, but I must say that I like the story, even though I generally dislike OC's, and that the soundtrack of Avatar matches this story perfectly... Even though I don't know why... Just thought I would mention it :P You'll get a much more thorough review when I'm done. It's an interesting story so far, and I'm excited to see what you do with it.
ParvisSira chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i absolutely adore this story, as always, it is one of my favorites of yours. I remember that you used to have a sequel to it and i see it is no longer on ...it is available anywhere else?
YueYoukaiEclipse chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
Great story, and you don't know how relieved I was that Luc didn't die. I adore baby Draco, so cute. Wait, Malfoys aren't cute, they are just impossibly irresistible. The annoying part is I can hear his voice in my head saying just that!
iratecat chapter 15 . 11/20/2007
Love it, love it, love it. But... Whatever happened to your sequel, the Witch Hunt?
almondflavouredcandy chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I read this story ages ago when I was new to the fandom, and I've always thought it was one of the best Slytherin stories out there. My question is, didn't there used to be a completed sequel up on ff.n? Did you take it down? I'd love to be able to re-read the whole thing.

In any case, glad to have stumbled upon your writing again, and looking forward to reading the new stuff!
SashaBT245 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
i've only just started reading this fic, and i already love it...can't wait to finish it!
flyingwithdragons chapter 15 . 11/26/2006
This is one of the better dark Slytherin fics I have ever read. Lovely, realistic characterizations in a very well-written format. I did get hints of Robert Jordan, maybe even a little George R. R. Martin in places? Anyways, I quite enjoyed it, and think I shall go read your other stuff now.
Lalley chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
wow this is a fantastic story, i was just clicking on some random author's favourite author and i can across your story. thanx for the story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
Wow. I am ipressed. This is very orriginal.
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 1/28/2006