Reviews for The Big Four: The Rise of the Darkness
SilveryHowl chapter 43 . 8/11
I have enjoyed all of your writing and I just want to say take your time. Don't force yourself to update if you don't want to, ok? I will enjoy the rest of your stories for now. -
DHW chapter 28 . 6/14
I KNOW IT! I thought Jamie and Jack looked alike, I thought they were related.
DHW chapter 6 . 6/12
It was looking at me funny, North looked at him no it wasn't, yes it was, no it wasn't, yes it was, Christmas is better than Easter LOL.
DHW chapter 2 . 6/12
The frost is dainty a sign. Yesty yesty.
EmeraldAconite chapter 2 . 5/28
I'm sorry about Thor. May he live on in Asgard. Don't worry about your dyslexia! The fact that you aren't afraid of it will inspire others to speak up!
great you're back can't wait to read more from you
Fiona Pines chapter 43 . 2/13
This fanfic is amazing! Keep up the good work! Also thank your girlfriend cause she is obviously amazing, and cares about you.
Magical Blazze chapter 43 . 2/9
Nice way of tied in the Tangled plot and still keeping with the story really loved that idea. Also I like that you update I know that feeling college has been running me crazy and I haven't really spent my time on writing (and my major is creative writing so that's sad). Anyways just do you and update whenever you can!
AliceCullen3 chapter 43 . 2/8
TreeSpiral chapter 43 . 2/8
Yay! you updated! please keep writing! it's coming down to the final battle!
Jedi Jelsa777 chapter 43 . 2/7
Loved it!
Big Dragon Rebel Girl chapter 43 . 2/7
Usually, when I start to draw away from fandoms or something, I just re-watch the action, look up fanarts, watch some fandom vids on Youtube, you know, to get re-interested. It helps a lot more than you'd think.
TreeSpiral chapter 42 . 1/23
WOW! I really love your story! I've read a few other Big Four fanfics, but yours is so well written!
Please write more! I know its been a looong time since you've updated, but I really want to know the rest! The giant dragon and Mordu are both defeated. Next is Mother Gothel, then it's Pitch's turn! And is Birna actually dead? I wanna know!
Also, I really love how you added a little more depth and history to the character of Jack. It was really well done.
Please write more! This fan is waiting for the rest of the story! XD
and lastly, Bless your face :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
You know that tobuscus says in his videos I like it
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2015
Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart Fanart