Reviews for The Big Four: The Rise of the Darkness
nightflightthehero chapter 42 . 18h
Welp... I'm just gonna go and bury my feels now. :'3
saph chapter 42 . 5/22
Snap the idea of the iceberg was fantastic my friend! And super heart breaking to read about his family. Holy geez bless their hearts dang family was cursed or something it almost seems. I'm really happy you started updating this. It's one of my favorite ROtBTD fictions! I hope that you get to feeling better. Writing always helped me when I felt upset. Never been depressed so can't say anything to that but I've been through hard times and there is always a bright side in the end. No matter how far away it may seem.
Thank you though for continuing to write. Reading your work always makes me happy. -
HeroofBergen chapter 42 . 5/19
Really Jack is the reason for the Titanic sinking. Cleaver and I dont know if it makes me a bad person but I laughed when realized you were writing about the Titanic. Good llttle chapter its nice to have you back.
speedster101 chapter 42 . 5/19
So Jack Sanked the Titanic? *scoffs* please I find that hard to believe he wasn't even around when that happened I mean didn't that happened in 1912 on April 14?
Apollo Holmes chapter 42 . 5/19
Wait. . . So, Frost called the Titanic? Whoops, I guess.
AliceCullen3 chapter 42 . 5/19
LOVE IT!
dragonridr55 chapter 42 . 5/19
Whoa... That was intense...
Magical Blazze chapter 42 . 5/18
Whoa another update you spoil us ;) Anyways that was a great connection there with the Titanic I would have never thought of that but it makes sense. Great work and keep up the good work!
nightflightthehero chapter 41 . 5/18
OhMyGosh you got the chapter up, and the feels, and Jack, and Punzie, and *Starts to hyperventilate* This is awesome! My feels, I can't even! :3
daughterofthehunt chapter 41 . 5/17
Oh my gods. This chapter was really fun to read, and interesting. ...oh gods...please tell me that's not really her...she wouldn't really be pissed at jack, right? No. Definatly blackboard being a butt. Really hope they get to rapunzel quick enough and thst jack gets out safe! One thing though, how did merida not recognize the whisp after mordu dies? Oooh! Finally! He dies! Just two more badies left! ..i think...
Your story rocks!
The Lady Silvre chapter 41 . 5/17
Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're still here and working through your depression- I know that's really, really hard. You're a good writer and I enjoy this story, but your health takes precedence. Take all the time you need to.
AliceCullen3 chapter 41 . 5/17
LOVE IT!
dragonridr55 chapter 41 . 5/16
Aw that's really cool of you! I hope you get through the depression.
Jinx-Nightangale chapter 41 . 5/16
don't worry friend, take as much time as you need too look after yourself, ok?