Reviews for The Big Four: The Rise of the Darkness
Wow its great. :-)
You deserve a virtual cookie! (::)
DoctorToothless1 chapter 42 . 7/6
What in Thor's name happens next!
Servant of the Underworld chapter 37 . 6/23
I'm really enjoying it. Try not to give up.
Anonymous chapter 39 . 6/12
Yes, a sequel would be great. You're such a great author. Don't let anything get you down.
Anomynous chapter 33 . 6/12
I personally agree. I mean, if a fanfic isn't updated, I just imagine an ending! If you continue receiving threats you should definitely shut it down! You're an amazing author and don't let anything get you down!
bestselling fanfic of 2015 MAKERS OF RISE OF THE GAURDIANS
nightflightthehero chapter 42 . 5/26
Welp... I'm just gonna go and bury my feels now. :'3
saph chapter 42 . 5/22
Snap the idea of the iceberg was fantastic my friend! And super heart breaking to read about his family. Holy geez bless their hearts dang family was cursed or something it almost seems. I'm really happy you started updating this. It's one of my favorite ROtBTD fictions! I hope that you get to feeling better. Writing always helped me when I felt upset. Never been depressed so can't say anything to that but I've been through hard times and there is always a bright side in the end. No matter how far away it may seem.
Thank you though for continuing to write. Reading your work always makes me happy. -
HeroofBergen chapter 42 . 5/19
Really Jack is the reason for the Titanic sinking. Cleaver and I dont know if it makes me a bad person but I laughed when realized you were writing about the Titanic. Good llttle chapter its nice to have you back.
speedster101 chapter 42 . 5/19
So Jack Sanked the Titanic? *scoffs* please I find that hard to believe he wasn't even around when that happened I mean didn't that happened in 1912 on April 14?
Apollo Holmes chapter 42 . 5/19
Wait. . . So, Frost called the Titanic? Whoops, I guess.
AliceCullen3 chapter 42 . 5/19
LOVE IT!
dragonridr55 chapter 42 . 5/19
Whoa... That was intense...
Magical Blazze chapter 42 . 5/18
Whoa another update you spoil us ;) Anyways that was a great connection there with the Titanic I would have never thought of that but it makes sense. Great work and keep up the good work!