Reviews for The Big Four: The Rise of the Darkness
Someone chapter 43 . 1/18
I know you probably are very busy, but could you please add the ending? I am dying on thee cliffhanger right now.
Haley309 chapter 43 . 12/27/2016
You have an amazing imagination!
RogueActive chapter 43 . 12/16/2016
I loved it. I cant wait till the next update. And dont kill yourself over updating. Just try your best and give it your best shot. Have a good day. God bless. :)
Kyla chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
Gawk.
:O
Wow. That was wonderful. It was also wonderfully heartbreaking. Wow. I could feel the burn of Jack's anger. That was intense. Liked it. I loved it! Update soon, but I understanding and writer's block. And no motivation. I'm quite sure a lot of authors get it. I know I do. So good luck. Happy-soon-to-be-Holidays. And Merry-soon-to-be-Christmas. Good luck!
;)
Kyla chapter 42 . 12/12/2016
Whoa... okay you made Jack seem ultimately evil. I didn't even think of those things. Wow. I realize the Titanic was accident (according to your story) and that he never meant to kill his family. It was all accidental. But, wow. That gave a huge, terrifying, evil, horrifying look to fun-loving Jack Frost.
Whoa.
I liked it. I like it. I love it. Can't wait to read chapter 43 and good luck!
Kyla chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
Make a sequel! At least... if you want to. But I think you should. It would be fun. I think you'd make a great sequel, unlike those Hollywood sequels that suck. I think you'd make a really good one. Well... good luck. Have a good day. Have a good life. God bless. :)
Kyla chapter 37 . 12/12/2016
I realize I'm saying this when you already have 43 chapters, but I pleases beg you to not drop this story! This is a wonderful story, and it's one of the few fanfictions Ill actually read. I encourage u to write more. I read this story... And I love it! Please update and don't drop the story. Good luck! ;)
Kyla chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
Amazing. Spectacular story. The scene where Jack dies in full description... I actually almost wanted to cry. And I don't cry a whole bunch. Your story is wonderful. And it made my heart want to burst into tears. Oh wow. Keep up this amazing work.

Btw. I expected there to be more of an uproar about the whole descendant thing. Ah well. I still have more chapters but... *yawn* I'm tired so ill have to wait.
See you soon! :)

(P.S. do you believe in God (Jesus Christ, God Almighty, Holy Spirit) ? Just asking out of curiosity.)

Good luck!
SilveryHowl chapter 43 . 8/11/2016
I have enjoyed all of your writing and I just want to say take your time. Don't force yourself to update if you don't want to, ok? I will enjoy the rest of your stories for now. -
DHW chapter 28 . 6/14/2016
I KNOW IT! I thought Jamie and Jack looked alike, I thought they were related.
DHW chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
It was looking at me funny, North looked at him no it wasn't, yes it was, no it wasn't, yes it was, Christmas is better than Easter LOL.
DHW chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
The frost is dainty a sign. Yesty yesty.
EmeraldAconite chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
I'm sorry about Thor. May he live on in Asgard. Don't worry about your dyslexia! The fact that you aren't afraid of it will inspire others to speak up!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/17/2016
great you're back can't wait to read more from you
Fiona Pines chapter 43 . 2/13/2016
This fanfic is amazing! Keep up the good work! Also thank your girlfriend cause she is obviously amazing, and cares about you.