Reviews for Petite Ramblings
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Hot & classy. Just what i needeed after a dreadful day. More pls
rosetintedblindspot chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Hum, where can I get this candy? I'd like to taste it! I love the mental image of Harry handcuffed to bed with purple handcuffs! Hot,sexy, sweet and funny, very well done. Thanks for writing through your blushing and sharing with us.
NatesDate chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Just perfect! It was the right amount of teasing, sweetness, and sexiness combined. Great explanation on the handcuffs, too. And then when Ruth says she's going to take a nap? Ha! Thanks for sharing.
HR always live on chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Very nice! I like the idea of Ruth handcuffing Harry to the bed ;) Thanks for all the updates today.
r4ven3 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I guess that's what most of us were imagining re the reference to riding. Well written smut scene between them. I also enjoyed the purple handcuffs and how Ruth had acquired them.
Misstiky03 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Hum Harry with lipstick and eye shadow, like this mental image. Awww! More and more please
pook chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Very cute. Lovely fluff. Well done and more please
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Thanks for the mini sequel... love it and look forward to your other ideas
Sparky75 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Loved the mini sequel!
theoofoof chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Awww. So cute. Love their little family.
NatesDate chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Ha ha! Glad to see that Harry wasn't left out of the fun, though I hope Ruth gets a picture. Great idea for a sequel, and Harry really wanting a nap is a very parent thing (I can't say it's a dad thing because I've been guilty of this!) Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
A sweet chapter , this little girl is bright as a button. A such loveable family. More asap
Lady gazelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great stuff
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Haha! Hilarious, brilliant idea. Hope Euth will take a pic of her husband!