Reviews for Fiery Passion
you just change the partner i gave for rei... but fk you for copying my story!
don't fuk with me that there is a problem to your computer. finish your copied story. i wanna hear where and until when are you going to copy my original.
yeah! sensing tht i have finished writing mine, so you even get to this chapter. you copied a lot of my story. you are a loser! but you will never get much more reviews than i do, and my originality you cant still... go ahead and update your copying story. lets see where it will go.
wow! that's too much copying. you must really suk as a writer. that you can't think of anything original... turning out so boring in your own world. fk you.
good thing a friend told me that you are copying my story. i will report you for real
wow! such copy cat. don't you have any originality at all? you really suk don't you know that. most of the scene is just the same as my story.
repossessme chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Rei/Yuuichirou isn't my favorite couple in the series, but you definitely did them justice by expanding upon their relationship development. Awesome job!
Animegod 197 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
This was wonderful! I love the relationship between these two and I ship them HARD! lol. It's too bad he was made only for the anime, but I feel vindicated because we know Rei loves him and we can assume that their relationship does take a turn for the better.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job. I love Rei and Chad together and there are not many good stories for them. I was excited to find this story and was very pleased with it. Great job!
neruchan94 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I likey!
natashasurgirl chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Very sweet ending. I enjoyed it very much, especially then end. *squishies*
Nukem999 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
You completed it and man...it was SO SWEET! I loved it, absolutely loved it. I haven't found a good fic to really suck me into it for...I can't even remember when. You really did this anime and this couple wonderful justice. You avoided the cliche idea of having the monster be obvious target, you finally got Rei to crack out of her shell and be honest and how Chad made his recreation scene with rei at the temple steps was very nice. I especially loved Rei's reaction and quote at the very end, I was so moved My favorite moment throughout the whole story had to be Chad and Rei's dance together, it felt so natural for them and it was romantic and funny.

I hope you do more fics like this. Romance is my absolute favorite genre and you do it beautifully well. I truly hope you make a sequel or at the very least, another story with Rei and Chad or maybe Lita with someone. Honestly, an OC from your POV would work totally based on your excellent writing. I'm no master author expert or anything but I do know I'm rarely satisfied these days with fan fictions but you, you impressed the Hell out of me and I can't wait to see what other awesome works you make in the future. Bravo!
Nukem999 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I must be honest, this is is one of the most engaging, wonderfully well written fics I've read in a LONG time. This is so sweet, so touching, I couldn't stop reading it. I adore this couple and there needs to be more fics about Chad and rei.

I love how you had rei appreciate all chad does for her and not yell at him when she first met kasumi. I'm sick of characters yelling and beating good guys like him over misunderstandings, rei listened thankfully. Serena slapping rei was very well done. Rei needed it and I'm glad she stepped up in getting Rei to be honest.

You've made a lot of sweet moments with them and I've loved every moment between them. Please don't leave this unfinished. If it takes time, take time but this so needs to have an ending; hopefully a happy one! I'm not telling you how to write your story but PLEASE have Rei and chad become the couple they deserve to be.

I thought rei calling chad by the name chad and missing his stubble and unkempt look was super cute. I really want you to know how much this story means to me and I sincerely mean that. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Update soon
natashasurgirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Haha!

I was laughing so hard at the punch thing!

I think you wrote a great chapter, and no corrections this time! I'm looking forward to more!

*goes back to bed*