Reviews for Fiery Passion
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
That was so beautiful
repossessme chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Rei/Yuuichirou isn't my favorite couple in the series, but you definitely did them justice by expanding upon their relationship development. Awesome job!
Animegod 197 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
This was wonderful! I love the relationship between these two and I ship them HARD! lol. It's too bad he was made only for the anime, but I feel vindicated because we know Rei loves him and we can assume that their relationship does take a turn for the better.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job. I love Rei and Chad together and there are not many good stories for them. I was excited to find this story and was very pleased with it. Great job!
RWBYSTRQ chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I likey!
natashasurgirl chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Very sweet ending. I enjoyed it very much, especially then end. *squishies*
Nukem999 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
You completed it and man...it was SO SWEET! I loved it, absolutely loved it. I haven't found a good fic to really suck me into it for...I can't even remember when. You really did this anime and this couple wonderful justice. You avoided the cliche idea of having the monster be obvious target, you finally got Rei to crack out of her shell and be honest and how Chad made his recreation scene with rei at the temple steps was very nice. I especially loved Rei's reaction and quote at the very end, I was so moved My favorite moment throughout the whole story had to be Chad and Rei's dance together, it felt so natural for them and it was romantic and funny.

I hope you do more fics like this. Romance is my absolute favorite genre and you do it beautifully well. I truly hope you make a sequel or at the very least, another story with Rei and Chad or maybe Lita with someone. Honestly, an OC from your POV would work totally based on your excellent writing. I'm no master author expert or anything but I do know I'm rarely satisfied these days with fan fictions but you, you impressed the Hell out of me and I can't wait to see what other awesome works you make in the future. Bravo!
Nukem999 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I must be honest, this is is one of the most engaging, wonderfully well written fics I've read in a LONG time. This is so sweet, so touching, I couldn't stop reading it. I adore this couple and there needs to be more fics about Chad and rei.

I love how you had rei appreciate all chad does for her and not yell at him when she first met kasumi. I'm sick of characters yelling and beating good guys like him over misunderstandings, rei listened thankfully. Serena slapping rei was very well done. Rei needed it and I'm glad she stepped up in getting Rei to be honest.

You've made a lot of sweet moments with them and I've loved every moment between them. Please don't leave this unfinished. If it takes time, take time but this so needs to have an ending; hopefully a happy one! I'm not telling you how to write your story but PLEASE have Rei and chad become the couple they deserve to be.

I thought rei calling chad by the name chad and missing his stubble and unkempt look was super cute. I really want you to know how much this story means to me and I sincerely mean that. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Update soon
natashasurgirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Haha!

I was laughing so hard at the punch thing!

I think you wrote a great chapter, and no corrections this time! I'm looking forward to more!

*goes back to bed*
fictionlover94 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Usagi nearly blew her moon princess cover! And got drunk! This is an awesome chapter!
Otakunei chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Hola, Es un gusto saludarte, ¿ Podrías continuar tu Fic? a verdad me gustó mucho, Soy de Venezuela; y pues Rei es mi personaje Favorito y para encontrar Fics de Rei y Yuuichirou es complicado, pues casi no hay. Me gusto mucho tu fic SIGUELO Por Favor. :D

Hi, It is a pleasure to greet you, would you continue your Fic? I really liked a lot, I'm from Venezuela, and then Rei is my Favorite character and find Rei and Yuuichirou Fics is complicated, because there are hardly any. I really liked your fic Please FOLLOW IT. :D
RWBYSTRQ chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
have you heard that japan is re-making sailor moon? its coming out this summer. Yay great chapter!
MarsPhoenixFire chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Poor Raye. Love this chapter. Must see more
natashasurgirl chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Rei sat in class and tried her best to stay away -awake?

Unfortunately he heard the girl say that it was by invitation only. - she?

Yay! I am so happy to see Chad invited her to the party! Can't wait to see what happens next, and btw the chapter was not on the verge of being emo.

My favorite part of the chapter was Chad's reminiscing. It was just so sweet to read. I loved this chapter!