Reviews for Story Hour
SecretLoveCara chapter 14 . 10/16
Aw, I loved this story so much. You're writing is fantasia and the stories were amazing.
SecretLoveCara chapter 9 . 10/15
Oh, I love Jurassic Park. My kidd, 5 & 9, have Lego Jurassic World. Finally found it on TV and watched it. They love it. Currently trying to get all of them on dvd. So love this story!
Rebecca chapter 14 . 5/7
This was so heartwarming to read, it even made me cry at some points... Thanks for sharing! :)
SonjaLei17 chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
So I know I'm super late in finding this story, but oh my gosh, this is one of the most precious stories I've ever read! I just read this entire thing in one sitting and loved every second of it! This is an absolutely wonderful story and your writing is amazing! I seriously adore the way you had the Charming family bond with one another, whether it was outright talking or just little gestures of love/concern, it was all perfect. I especially loved David and Emma's father and daughter bonding, I'm a total sucker for it :) Thank you so much for sharing this! I really, really enjoyed reading this!
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Is it really a mother's job to be annoying? Because MY mom is succeeding just as well as Emma's.
DontDeny chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I loved this! The Charming family are my absolute favourites and there aren't enough fics about them. Thank you for providing this one though, great job :)
em chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
this was super cute. i was in total need of fluff so this was perfect. having "brandy" as her lullabye is awesome. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
This is really nice.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
oh i l ove it please write more your really goood
Emma Swan chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
The great really great maybe the should do the swear jar after all
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
I love this story, it's so cute! I like how it shows not all of Emma's foster families were awful, and in general how it shows the relationships between Emma, Henry, and the Charmings.
dickpenis chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
can you make story hour 2
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Omg finish this u can't just stop writing this! This fanfic is fucking amazing write more!
potterology chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Well, I hope you're happy. This whole freaking story gave me the worst (and by worst I mean best) kinds of Charming family feels. You God amongst men. You gentleman/lady/person and scholar. You legend. YOU EVIL BEING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Anyway. All I can say is this:

Ouch.

So. Many. Feelings.
MystiStar1 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
ugh I love it. Thanks for posting :)