Reviews for Story Hour
SonjaLei17 chapter 14 . 2/23
So I know I'm super late in finding this story, but oh my gosh, this is one of the most precious stories I've ever read! I just read this entire thing in one sitting and loved every second of it! This is an absolutely wonderful story and your writing is amazing! I seriously adore the way you had the Charming family bond with one another, whether it was outright talking or just little gestures of love/concern, it was all perfect. I especially loved David and Emma's father and daughter bonding, I'm a total sucker for it :) Thank you so much for sharing this! I really, really enjoyed reading this!
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Is it really a mother's job to be annoying? Because MY mom is succeeding just as well as Emma's.
DontDeny chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I loved this! The Charming family are my absolute favourites and there aren't enough fics about them. Thank you for providing this one though, great job :)
em chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
this was super cute. i was in total need of fluff so this was perfect. having "brandy" as her lullabye is awesome. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
This is really nice.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
oh i l ove it please write more your really goood
Emma Swan chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
The great really great maybe the should do the swear jar after all
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
I love this story, it's so cute! I like how it shows not all of Emma's foster families were awful, and in general how it shows the relationships between Emma, Henry, and the Charmings.
NicoleVultao chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
can you make story hour 2
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Omg finish this u can't just stop writing this! This fanfic is fucking amazing write more!
potterology chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Well, I hope you're happy. This whole freaking story gave me the worst (and by worst I mean best) kinds of Charming family feels. You God amongst men. You gentleman/lady/person and scholar. You legend. YOU EVIL BEING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Anyway. All I can say is this:

Ouch.

So. Many. Feelings.
MystiStar1 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
ugh I love it. Thanks for posting :)
Leonie1988 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I hope you are not finished with this, I love it :D
katie.sallybrown2010 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
lovelovelovelovelove
and poor Emma, nobody getting her references! that would drive me up the wall, I do that all the time
CaptainRogersfan chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
you did a good job on the story. I liked how the characters were, surprisingly, well, in character. It was really sweet too.